shape
carat
color
clarity

Share your Christmas bling

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congrats PSers:!:. all beautiful gifts!...:love: . Wife and I received the most beautiful gift of all. A healthy (7 lb 9 oz) granddaughter on Dec. 23..:love::love:
Congratulations DF!!! Now that's a gift to cherish. Hope you'll share a picture with us.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats PSers:!:. all beautiful gifts!...:love: . Wife and I received the most beautiful gift of all. A healthy (7 lb 9 oz) granddaughter on Dec. 23..:love::love:
Congratulations DF!! Wonderful news!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What a wonderful gift to cherish for a lifetime! Congrats to you and your family! Now get some diamonds for that precious girl baby!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

CONGRATULATIONS, DF!! :clap: So very happy for you and your family! Now, what will her first piece of bling be? :P2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks guys! I'll work on that. It is so hard to get decent photos.

I know but we are not picky - besides you have beautiful subject matter!! LOL!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome new bling. :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Awesome "Gramps"!!!!:appl::love: Health and happiness to all!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, DF! That is the best gift of all! Is this your first grandchild?
Now you can buy sparklies for the new little lady in your life!
Second! my other daughter gave birth to a baby boy on Oct 6 of this yr, so two grandkids within 3 months.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DF!!! Now that's a gift to cherish. Hope you'll share a picture with us.
Will do after my wife upload some pics. I know nothing about computers ..:oops:

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Second! my other daughter gave birth to a baby boy on Oct 6 of this yr, so two grandkids within 3 months.

Octvia better keep pace ... ( & multiply)

Congratulations !

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium

What blessings! A very happy 2017 for you, indeed. Congratulations, DF :clap:

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats DF! What a wonderful Christmas blessing!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning jewels ladies! Like @Sparkle_ruckle and @missy (love your earrings ladies) I was lucky enough to get daisy cluster oec diamond earrings set in platinum totalling 4 carats. 8B138381-8556-426B-88A6-F22209FF1E83.jpeg
Ear shots please! Those must be stunning on.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is so great, DF! What a wonderful year you have had, with a new grandson and granddaughter. You are blessed for sure! We are hoping for a granddaughter as well. We have one grandson who is 1 1/2, and a new baby June 2018.

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I thought fellow catmom's of PS would appreciate this little stocking-stuffer from my husband (pictured alongside my wedding set, of course)! Wishing everyone lots of joy for 2018!

IMG_4948.JPG

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3617 (1).jpg Super excited about my emerald ring for Christmas! Its a JBStar in platinum with trapezoid sides and custom cut diamonds channel set in the band! Over the moon!

Wowsers :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Awww that is amazing Damcing Fire! Mazel Tov! Please share pics of your precious new granddaughter. :love: Girls are the best. :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Too many beautiful pieces everyone...what a blingy holiday for my PS friends! We spent the past couple of weeks in Israel for our son's Bar Mitzvah, so no new bling for mama, but DS got an antique 14k Chai necklace. @LLJsmom gorgeous new bracelet! I love it! @Dancing Fire you win the prize for best Christmas gift! Congrats on the new grandbaby!!
IMG_9673.jpg IMG_5862.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5740.JPG
    IMG_5740.JPG
    193.3 KB · Views: 11

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay here's another one for you MGR! I'm really enjoying this combination although I still love my channel set band too.
IMG_0438.jpg
Why do I love this set so much?!? :love::love::love: More pics would not be unwelcome...:P2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay here's another one for you MGR! I'm really enjoying this combination although I still love my channel set band too.
IMG_0438.jpg

Thank you, thank you! Simply stunning! I had the yellow gold Etoile in a 4mm but decided on a thinner wedding band. The 3 mm would be perfect - I know they only make that version in platinum and rose gold though. It is truly beautiful paired with your new solitaire. Enjoy it my friend!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results