clarity

Share your Christmas bling

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3617 (1).jpg Super excited about my emerald ring for Christmas! Its a JBStar in platinum with trapezoid sides and custom cut diamonds channel set in the band! Over the moon!
Omg. LOVE this. I would LOVE an emerald for a big bday!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial - I LOVE the etoile!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3617 (1).jpg Super excited about my emerald ring for Christmas! Its a JBStar in platinum with trapezoid sides and custom cut diamonds channel set in the band! Over the moon!

Wow! Your ring is a stunner! Holy moly!

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much you guys! Can't believe I found this beauty at a pawn shop - thinking about starting a new thread - this is my best purchase ever as far a price I paid vs. appraisal. Its like I won the lottery! I think I will take some more photos of it tomorrow to post.

Last edited:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much you guys! Can't believe I found this beauty at a pawn shop - thinking about starting a new thread - this is my best purchase ever as far a price I paid vs. appraisal. Its like I won the lottery! I think I will take some more photos of it tomorrow to post.

Oh wow! I think finding a treasure like that is a jewelry lover's greatest delight! That's a gorgeous ring! Excellent buy! :love::appl:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My husband and I decided to forego gifts for one another this year since he was between jobs, but I couldn’t pass up the killer Black Friday deal that Pearl Paradise had on 18” freshwater necklaces, especially since I got to use my points on it

...I got it for my sister :lol-2: She has the most incredible, naturally red hair and freckled skin, and PP did a great job choosing a peachy-pink strand for her. It looks simply beautiful on her :kiss2:

I have a tidy little list of bling I’d like, and I hope to check a few off some future Christmas, but this was a year of giving instead. :mrgreen:

F6005609-5D56-456E-9061-89F102DE7477.jpeg

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elsa Peretti diamond stacking band

... this and the 'diamonds by the yard' are the best use of small diamonds (IHMO) - everything makes sense about the design & can hardly be done othetwise ...

Happy wear !

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@RosieR Beautiful earrings!:love:
LOVE...enjoy!!!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I have been pining away for an emerald! This is gorgeous!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CE0FDCE0-7E1E-43D3-BE72-2F60E41EE9A4.jpeg My Christmas came little early. I got new custom made setting for my oec end of november, 5-stone oec band two weeks ago and wide band last week. So under the Christmas tree was only chocolate...plenty of chocolate:lol:

Great new collection of rings! Do you have a thread for your new OEC setting?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats PSers:!:. all beautiful gifts!...:love: . Wife and I received the most beautiful gift of all. A healthy (7 lb 9 oz) granddaughter on Dec. 23..:love::love:

Last edited:

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Even if you created a separate thread or if you received your Christmas gift earlier, please share your Christmas bling. Hope everyone had a wonderful time with the people they love.
I got my bracelet almost two months ago before the price went up. I had it shortened a lot. I’m proud that I didn’t wear it until now.
F867835E-75C2-407B-A336-378E2F24421C.jpeg 44C49830-2D08-4DAB-BD49-F7CA7A68B04B.jpeg
I love this bracelet on you! I can't imagine how much strength it took not to wear this before Christmas. You should totally be proud of yourself.
My DH surprised me with a new necklace from Yvonne Raley. I've already shared it in the colored stones section but I'm more than happy to share here too. :mrgreen2:

IMG_2309.JPG 20171226_073017.jpg

I also received a beautiful ring from him but I don't have a pic of it yet. Guess I'll try for that later.

The colors on this necklace are luscious, and look great with your hair colt, and skin tone. Congratulations!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this bracelet on you! I can't imagine how much strength it took not to wear this before Christmas. You should totally be proud of yourself.

The colors on this necklace are luscious, and look great with your hair colt, and skin tone. Congratulations!

Thank you!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats PSers:!:. all beautiful gifts!...:love: . Wife and I received the most beautiful gift of all. A healthy (7 lb 9 oz) granddaughter on Dec. 23..:love::love:

Now that is THE BEST present ever!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations DF!!! That is so wonderful and such a huge blessing for the entire family!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@oodlesofpoodles my jaw just dropped at your fantastic JB Star ring. It is amazing!!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations, DF! That is the best gift of all! Is this your first grandchild?
Now you can buy sparklies for the new little lady in your life!

Q

Queenie60

Congratulations DF - best gift of all.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I agree - Sundial I really think we need a couple more pictures of this new pairing! Gorgeous!
Thanks guys! I'll work on that. It is so hard to get decent photos.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results