shape
carat
color
clarity

Share a picture you snapped in the nick of time

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ever take a picture and you're unsure if you caught the moment until you looked at your camera?

This happened to me at a friend's wedding, I caught the kiss and apparently I was the only one who got it! Couldn't find that one so I'm sharing this picture of my youngest son. I was talking on the phone and I looked over and saw this, he did this all on his own.

Share a pic you caught just in time.

_6039.jpeg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn, your son is adorable and has a smile that would light up the room! So cute! :love:

I posted this photo in the 'wildlife/nature photo' thread, but it falls into the good timing category. I'd only had my DSLR for about 3 weeks, and was shooting pics of the Cardinal on the ground next to the Snowshoe Hare when the Cardinal flew off. I was shocked when I later reviewed the photos on my laptop and saw this image which appears to show the Cardinal hovering. This photo isn't the result of skill or precision planning, just luck while shooting 7 frames per second! :))

img_12794.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
While taking photos of a couple of deer near a slight incline, one sauntered off and I snapped shots of the remaining deer. Upon reviewing the photos on my laptop, I was surprised to see the missing deer photobombing this shot. The deer in the foreground appears to be looking for her missing friend.

img_12795.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Three more that wouldn't be the same if they'd been taken just before or after the captured moment.

img_12796.jpg

img_12797.jpg

img_12798.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
December-fire, you take some amazing pictures. By far the cardinal one is my favorite, such a neat shot, I love when you catch motion in a picture like that.

Thanks for the compliments about my son, he is cute but boy he is trouble! :twisted:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
December Fire, Your pictures are amazing. Thank you posting them.

Stephanie, Your son has the sweetest little face. He's adorable!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I chased this guy around for quite a while before I got a half decent pic.

img_12809.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results