shape
carat
color
clarity

Shaquille O’Neal pays for stranger’s E-Ring!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Obviously Shaq was a beast on the court, but he's also known as a very savvy business entrepreneur with great success off the court as well. He seems to be a genuine person only investing in products he uses & truly believes in.

At the end of the day, we can really only do 3 things with money: spend it, save or invest it & give it away. Ideally, we do a little bit of all 3 to ensure ourselves a full life.

Sadly, many people never get to the giving stage. I don't have nearly the wealth as Shaq, but I make it habit to practice giving within my capacity. I look forward to giving more as the internal joy it produces cannot be replicated any other way. I have a feeling Shaq probably feels the same.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely story, I didn't know he was such a generous person. But my first thought was, why is Shaq shopping at Zales, of all places, when he can afford way better?? :lol:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a feel-good story, thank you for sharing ::)

TravelKat

Rough_Rock
Lovely story, I didn't know he was such a generous person. But my first thought was, why is Shaq shopping at Zales, of all places, when he can afford way better?? :lol:

You’re hilarious! I thought the exact same thing.

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I thought this story was so AWESOME!!!

Note: He mentioned that he actually has a jewelry line at Zales, so that's probably one reason he was shopping there.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GHI:

I always like seeing Shaq on sports shows--golfing etc. He seems like a fun guy and is quite comedic. Lovely to see his generosity!

I hope to meet him soon at a MB dealership!!! :lol-2::cool2:

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s awesome! Go Shaq!!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
0mg i just read this story on MSN!! So nice of him....but was anyone else suprised that Shaq was buying earrings at Zales???

Oops, just saw that this was already mentioned. I really just dont believe it, tbh.

Lovecarats

Rough_Rock

Had the same thought. Lol!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
What a kind and generous soul! How much fun would this be, just to walk into a jewellery store and buy random people jewellery! This is probably exactly how I'd pass my time if I was filthy rich, this and animal rescue! =)2

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

Exactly the reaction I had — Zales?!?

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Such a heartwarming story!

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
Exactly the reaction I had — Zales?!?

Perhaps he was just wandering around the mall and this was the first jewelry store he came upon. Either way it’s such an awesome thing to do. Makes me inspired to do a little stealthy giving myself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results