shape
carat
color
clarity

Sex and the City wedding dress?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
Hello for those of you that have seen sex and the city. I loved the wedding dress jennifer hudson (carrie''s assistant) has on. does anyone know who made it? thanks.

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
that link did not work.
8.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
POB

Not the exact dress, you''ll have to search. It''s a flash website.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
POB - take 2

It''s not a flash website!! Yay! I don''t remember what the dress looked like, but it might be that one. It looks the closest of the ones there.

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
that is close...but i am still looking

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i do know it was a priscilla dress. call and ask to see which one maybe?

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
That was a gorgeous dress. I liked it a thousand times better than Carrie''s Vivienne Westwood!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully JCrow will come back and tell us which one she thought it was since that wasn''t it. What did the dress even look like? Kinda pleated with wide straps that went into a v-neck, right?

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
It was pretty plain. It was gathered to one side it was v-neck with wide . And the back was laced up. It is just what i am looking for.

dilworth79

Rough_Rock
I just called Priscilla of Boston and they said they do not have it, but they closest they had was Melissa Sweet the Daria. It just does not have the lace up back. Back to the drawing broad.

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
You could always ask if they would do a lace up back for you. When I was trying on dresses there, they mentioned that they could customize if needed. For example, I was trying on the Nicolette by Melissa Sweet and didn''t really like the two bows on the back and they told me that they could remove the top one and add buttons instead. They seemed pretty willing to make changes. The worst thing they can say is no. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results