shape
carat
color
clarity

Seven Day Count Down

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Good Morning Everyone!

I thought I would share my excitement! FI and I are getting married 7 days from today! July 1st came much faster than I had anticipated! I promise to post pictures as soon as I can, but for now, here are the details (sorry for many posts as I don''t know how to do it any other way)

My Dress- I had it hemmed to skim the ground with shoes on so that when we walk barefoot on the beach it will drag a little for that romantic Greecian Goddess look (as best as a girl next door blonde can achieve):

my wedding dress- small.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
My Shoes:

my wedding shoes- small.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
My Bouquet: (sorry for poor quality)

My Wedding Bouquet-small.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
The Wedding Location:

View from Wedding Location- small.JPG

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Another View:

View from Wedding Location 2- small.JPG

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
The Rings:

The Rings-small.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
The Hair:

No veil, just the same green orchids in a half up do. (Hair and makeup being provided by Amy & Amy in Mendocino).

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
The Cake: it is like the small buttercream in the back, just for 2...

Our cake for 2-small.jpg

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t believe it is already time and I am so SO glad we are eloping!
I wish all the brides with huge summer weddings the best! I know I couldn''t have handled it all.

In one month we are going to have a big ole Texas family BBQ. I sent the invitations out last week.
I can''t wait. California is great, but no real BBQ!

The Invitation:

The Invitation- small.JPG

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
The RSVP: (this is my favorite part about them)

The RSVP- small.JPG

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
The Theme:

I took Mara''s suggestion and we are having red and white check tablecloths with black runners with clear glass hurricanes. Leaned against the hurricanes are 6" rusty stars and scattered along the tables are rusty star votive holders.

The menu is Family Style BBQ, complete with margaritas and beer (maybe Shiner).

The sign in table will feature a picture of me and FI as children in cowboy hats. SO CUTE! FI was such a cutie little boy!

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I promise to post pictures and everyone please keep your fingers crossed that Mendocino isn''t foggy on the BIG day!

Cheers and best of luck to all of the PS Brides!

-Janna

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Everything looks beautiful Jorman!
Can''t wait to hear how everything went and see pics!
Thanks for sharing with us.
1.gif

Scintillating...

regalada

Shiny_Rock
Looks like it''s going to be an amazing wedding!

Congratulations and have fun!
9.gif

Tybee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh!
What a lovely location!
Everything looks wonderful! Best of luck to you!
I have butterflies in my stomach everytime I think about someone''s wedding countdown!
(you look great in that dress too!)

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
Woo hooooo! So excited for you! You couldn''t ask for a more beautiful location! Can''t wait to see pictures!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Janna...seven days...wow!!! I am so excited for you two
30.gif
...everything looks just fabulous. I can''t wait to see the pictures! Enjoy, congrats, and I will send non-foggy Mendocino vibes for sure.
5.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck! I hope everything goes smooth as silk and you have a wonderful time!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! That''s just around the corner! Time is going to fly! YAY

Did ya''ll know from the begining that you wanted to elope? Just curious...........
1.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! I am so excited and everything is ready to go. FI needs to press his tux shirt, but all in all we are good.
36.gif

I got him engraved cufflinks for his wedding gift and I have some very fun honeymoon attire for him.
31.gif

I still can''t believe we are a week away! Time really does fly!

Mara- thanks for the no fog thoughts! We will need them! It is perfect weather there this weekend- 85 and sunny. Next weekend it is supposed to be 65 and sunny. Hopefully it won''t feel cold.

Scintillating, regalada, tybee, selflove, & firegoddess- Thank you so much for your well wishes! I will post pictures soon.
9.gif

Roseangel04- we have always known we would elope. After being in several big weddings, I was totally turned off by the stress of them. We love each other and we wanted our day to be just that- our day. It seemed like the focus at the big weddings I have been in and to was pleasing everyone else but the bride and groom. No thanks! This day is our day. Period.
I am really pleased with the way things have turned out and I know I will be a sniffling ball of emotional goo on the big day! I am so happy to have him in my life and I can''t wait to be his Mrs. Hurray! If you are considering eloping, I totally recommend it! We have included the things we wanted- FI got his own tux, I got a dress and flowers and it is going to be beautiful and romantic and wonderful!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Everything looks perfect... good luck!!!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jorman,
Everything looks spectacular, it will be a very special day for sure. Sending no fog vibes your way from the east coast. Enjoy and have a blast!!!!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
oh how exciting!! everything looks great... Mendocino is lovely... ah...

sending clear weather vibes your way!
36.gif
36.gif

tracys126

Shiny_Rock
Hi Jorman,

Yay! That''s so exciting. And everything looks fantastic. I will also think sunny Mendocino thoughts. What a gorgeous location.

Ok, take a deep breath. You are almost there.
36.gif
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jorman, I''ve been following your posts here and there re. planning your wedding...everything looks fabulous! Congrats on your upcoming marriage and I wish you the best of luck!
36.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results