shape
carat
color
clarity

Set finally complete!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I finally have my set complete and I love it! All done by David Klass and I couldn't be happier!

img_6375.jpg

img_6377.jpg

img_6378.jpg

img_6380.jpg

Stunning! Do you have a SMTB post for your e-ring? What color is your center stone?

Yes, I previously did a post for the ering and the band was in the process at that time. The center stone is an antique cushion cut diamond (3.71 carats) from Old World Diamonds, EGL USA M color. The set is platinum with 1.72 carats of french cuts in the main ring and 2.4 carats in the band. It's a lotta bling but I'm totally in love with the whole set!

It's beautiful - congratulations. :appl: Love the french cuts and warm creamy centre stone - looks great together.

The stones are J/K so I'm happy they are not too white but give a little contrast so the whole thing doesn't fade together :)

Wow, what a perfect set! So gorgeous! I love both rings together and on their own as well. :love: :love: Congrats! :appl:

Oooooh my eyes, my eyes! It's too beautiful and sparkly, it burns!!! :shock:

Wow! Spectacular!!!

A truly gorgeous set. So glad you shared this! :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Your set is gorgeous! Stunning!
:love: :love: :love:

HI:

OH LALA! :appl: Santa came early!

cheers--Sharon

Michelez your set is Gorgeous!
I love the way the band goes so well with with your ERing.
Wear them in good health and enjoy! So beautiful :appl:

Its absolutely beautiful on you! The warmth on that diamond is yummy and I LOVE french cuts! Congrats, the whole thing is lovely!

cj

Oh wow.. your set is true P E R F E C T I O N!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Your set is phenomenal!! I love its creamy warmth-- the colors really suit your skin tone and the set looks amazing on your hand :love: :love: . I love the pearl shot, too!

So gorgeous! The band and ering are a perfect complement to eachother!

That is an amazing set!! Congratulations! It looks so beautiful on you. The shape of that stone is perfect! :appl: :appl:

That stone!! Gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Your set looks amazing on you :appl:

Your rings are divine :love: :love: :love: Everything is just amazing - the antique cushion, the frenchies, the milgrain.... Congratulations on your gorgeous set!!!

Blimey!! Breathtakingly stunning!!

Beautiful! It looks great on you!

I adore this set, just stunning!

ohhhhh man- your set makes me soooo happy. I can only imagine what it does for you to look at this on your hand! :love: beautiful rings, and your cushion is so beautiful and full of grace- be still my heart.

_25313.jpg

Gorgeous set! :love: I love that you decided on french cuts to accent your antique cushion too.

Thank you ladies! I was all over the place in the beginning - was looking at Steven Kirsch settings, etc. but in the end, I just loved the way antique stones looks in french cut settings and after I received the main ring I was like "I MUST have a band, I don't care if it's blingy it's happening" lol

GORGEOUS! The whole set. So romantic and so elegant. I love love love your rings. Wear in health and happiness!

Daaaaannng!!! That is lovely!

What a Gorgeous set!!! The band looks amazing combined with your ring. Very chique and sophisticated.
The subdued sparkle is amazing and a true eyecatcher.
Enjoy wearing the set :wavey:

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP