shape
carat
color
clarity

Separated at birth?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know I know, it's impossible since one was born 20 years after the other died.
But I think CNN's Chris Hayes bear a striking resemblance to George Reeves, the actor who played Superman and Clarke Kent in that 1950s TV series "The Adventures of Superman".

For years I've been trying to place whom Hayes reminds me of.
I made the connection today when I came across a 1950s video of Clarke Kent.

S A B.png

Last edited:

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Kenny and DF???????

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny and DF???????

Nahhh, Kenny is much prettier. One time he posted a GTG pic with a bunch of hot looking PSer gals.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
There is definitely a strong resemblance. I believe that everyone has a doppelganger. In fact, there are websites where you can upload a picture of yourself, and through facial recognition technology, you can find other people who look like you.

about 10-12 years ago one of my coworkers came across a Breast Cancer Awareness ad which featured a person who looked just like me, even I was shocked to see the picture of someone who looked just like me, and was of similar age at the time!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am surprised by the number of times a stranger has mistaken me for someone they know. Each time they were shocked by just how much I look like the person they know.

My favorite was when I went into my favorite local paint store. The guy behind the counter kept looking at me as I browsed colors. I could feel it and knew something was off. He behaved oddly as I approached the counter and while he rung me up. When I handed him my card, he looked at it and hooted. Turns out I look just like his ex-wife - he thought I was her while I was shopping and was like wtf is she doing here?! He hooted when I handed him my card because - no kidding - we have the same first name too. I was wearing a bold-colored parka vest and he said she even has something similar. He was so spooked! (And no, he was not hitting on me. I have no radar for that, but he seriously looked like he'd seen a ghost, and there was nothing playful about his demeanor towards me.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results