shape
carat
color
clarity

Senior kitty vomiting

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry! Hugs to you and your sweet girl.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enjoying snuggles while we can. She is comfortable for now but I know it won't be many days...

IMG_20181019_203254.jpg

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry to hear about your beautiful baby! I feel for you. Our senior cat is doing okay for now, but having had another cat who had a lifelong idiopathic disorder, I know that there comes a time when we have to face up to letting them go and that that moment can come suddenly. Hugs to you and your sweet kitty.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry TP. What a wonderful mom you are. Your kitty looks so sweet. I’m sure she feels your love.

I lost my grand old lady kitty last January after having her for 17 years. She was adopted as an adult so we were not exactly sure how old she was, probably 19. I’ve determined that no matter how old they are or how long and lovely a life they lead, it’s always so hard to say goodbye to a pet.

You’re a truly good person. The next one you adopt is going to be one lucky fur ball!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made the call. Vet will be here in just over an hour. She is struggling to drink now and is still refusing food. Starting to have difficulty breathing. My heart is breaking, but I know it is time. We tried everything. I won't hook a senior kitty to feeding tubes and have chest tubes put in her body when three different vets say she has a next to 0% chance of making it.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Again, so sorry TP. Give her a kiss for me. :cry2:

facetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry Too Patient. Much love and care going out to you.

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
I am so sorry. I made the call for my 18 year old under two months ago. So hard to let them go and at the same time, you know it is the right thing. My heart goes out to you and your family and your sweet girl. Glad you have her at home.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry. sad :((

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Suzie passed peacefully a little while ago. She wasn't in pain but was very tired and her breathing was getting more difficult. We are taking her body to a crematorium later this morning and will get a stone engraved with her paw print and name to sit next to our other treasured paws.

I am in tears but know I made the right decision for her.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Suzie passed peacefully a little while ago. She wasn't in pain but was very tired and her breathing was getting more difficult. We are taking her body to a crematorium later this morning and will get a stone engraved with her paw print and name to sit next to our other treasured paws.

Yes you did, just hold on to that thought.

Again, I'm really sorry tp. :(sad

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

@TooPatient Dear B, you did make the best decision for Suzie. The selfless one. You gave her an amazing life with unconditional love and caring and now you have given her peace. Free from suffering and pain. The most selfless and valuable gift of all. Sending you gentle hugs and love. I am so sorry she is gone but know you made the right decision.
{{{HUGS}}}.

Rainbow-Bridge-Free-Printable-Poem-Pet-Loss-e1459943749503.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @TooPatient. I know it's so hard but you did do the right thing, sending you thoughts of comfort and support. (((Hugs)))

LJsapphire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Sorry for your sad news sad :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry...:(2

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Never an easy task. Take care and healing vibes across the miles...…

kind regards--Sharon

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
So sorry to hear of your loss :(2. I know how hard it is to lose a precious furry friend. Wishing you strength and peace in this time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results