shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling Wedding Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Melissa51881

Rough_Rock
A month ago, my husband has told me that he no longer wants to be married and has filled for divorce. I''m am a teacher and in grad school so in order to pay for the next year of school I am going to sell my engagement rings and wedding band. The engagement ring is from Blue Nile, and the wedding band was custom made. I have a round 1.25 center stone G color and excellent cut with almost a carat of diamonds in the band, and my wedding band is a little over a carat. So overall we are talking 3 carats. I know the appraisal for just the engagement ring is 14k. Anyway, I''m asking what is the best way to go about selling my rings. Any tips or suggestions. Also, if anyone is from Chicago if you can suggest a jewler on jewlers row I would appreciate it. Thanks :)

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry about your divorce. As for reselling, do you have certification documents regarding your stone? That will help. So might this thread: Reselling Gems & Jewelry

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
I''m very sorry to hear that.

Here is a PS-trusted retailer''s guide to reselling jewelry.

I have no experience reselling items but apparently Pearlman''s, Signed Pieces and Diamond Bistro are places that others on the forum have recommended, as well as craigslist, as long as you meet them in person.

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results