shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling Platinum Baguette Ring on LT

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: I am selling my Platinum Baguette (almost a carat) baguette diamond ring. They are set North to South and go half way around. It is sizable and currently a 6 1/4 . The stones cover the top of the finger. It has been professionally polished and looks in excellent condition. All colorless stones. It is listed on LT with a "Reduced" price and You need to look for a ring that was orignally listed (almost 2 yrs ago) as I could not get the update to change the original date, without losing all my photos, etc. Let me know if any interest. Thank you.

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Just saw this, I am a bit interested...and am looking. Thank you for the updates.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ECL: I think you will get many more interested viewers if you add the link here, as is customary practice. Fwiw, I didn't see the listing on LT (but I didn't look terribly hard for it either).

Hipchik

Rough_Rock
I am also interested but haven't located it yet.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: Thank you so much for posting the link... I am def not computer savvy...

MrsW and Hipchik: Lmk if you have any questions. I have not been receiving notifications from here or LT - and came on here to check to see if there are any questions - but may also need to alert the LT team that there is a problem. Please let me know if I can help. Thanks so much.

Hipchik

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help. Somehow I had it in my mind that the baguettes were running the other way despite your explicit description that they were going north to south. Brain disconnect. Anyway the ring is lovely. Best wishes for a quick sale.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
lol - no worries. Best of Luck to you as well!

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Selling Platinum Baguette Ring on LT $999.00

meant to say this is reduced to: $999.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Bump - price reduced. See link above for LT. :)

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty band! :appl: Good luck with your sale! :wavey:

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much Rockinruby!!! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results