shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling on LT - French Cut Ruby and Diamond Tennis Bracelet.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock
Hi: I am selling my Ruby and Diamond Tennis bracelet (alternating with 3 rubies and then 3 diamonds) on LoupeTroop. It has been seriously worn maybe 3x. It has been professionally polished and looks brand new. Please see my listing that has been reduced. For some reason it is my original listing from almost two yrs ago - and could not make it a current one without deleting everything (meaning the photos). Let me know if any interest. Thank you.

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Selling on LT - French Cut Ruby and Diamond Tennis Brace

can you post the link ?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

img_4804.jpg

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

jewln: I posted the link for you for the french cut ruby and diamond bracelet. Thanks so much.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

I meant to include the specs: Beautiful, bright Red Burmese Fancy French Cut Rubies (4.5CT) with (1.27 ct) F/G color round Diamonds, set in white gold. Paid more than selling for. Appraised at Betteridge for double.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

Should I just have this made into a few eternity bands? They are great quality.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is beautiful! No, I would definitely not take it apart! I have basically already spent my whole year's budget for jewelry, but these are questions I'd want to ask. Did the Betteridge appraisal say the clarity of the diamonds? Did you buy it from Betteridge? They said natural Burmese rubies? Just asking since sometimes jewelry is made with simulant rubies. Was it new when you bought it?

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

Hi Diamondseeker- I don't know why I am not receiving any replies (I have the box checked off). In any event, glad I checked in! They are absolutely natural and Burmese rubies (appraised at Betteridge). I will double check the diamonds clarity but are WHITE (will see what my appraisal says) and bought new. It's literally been worn a handful of times and recently just had polished, so it looks brand new and in excellent condition. It was not purchased at Betteridge but my husband wanted to confirm the specs and had it done there, as we have used them many times and know they have a stellar reputation and would give us an accurate appraisal. Hope this helps. Lmk if you need any further info.

Emeraldcutlover

Brilliant_Rock

Diamond seeker. If you can message me via LT for the bracelet listing. I may trade it in but if you are interested would consider holding off until Xmas if you are looking for your budget next year. Lmk.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results