shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling My Steven Kirsch RB Halo Ring Mounting !!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
http://diamondbistro.com/category/216/Natural-Diamond-Center/listings/23268/STEVEN-KIRSCH-ROUND-DIAMOND-HALO-RING-MOUNTING.html

$3500 OBO

Gorgeous hand made RB diamond halo mounting by Steven Kirsch... the infamous one that you all have seen on PS !

*** center diamond not included ***

Metal : solid 950 Platinum

ring shank = 1.85mm width, single row pave, stops at 5 and 7 o'clock
halo = 1.50mm, 2-row pave
gallery (donut) = 5mm diameter
diamond count = 96 diamond melee
approx. 1.3ctw
ring size = tight 5, can be re-sized within limits

Accommodates center stones of approx. 8.4-8.5mm in diameter, approx 2.25-2.35ct

The round diamond originally placed in this setting was 2.32ct / 8.47mm x 8.49 x 5.21mm

i have since changed to another ring setting and thus am looking for a new loving home for this gorgeous piece!

only worn this ring for about 2 months. pristine condition with absolutely no scratches or any dings. the original diamond was carefully removed, so the prongs are preserved. a good jeweler can set a new stone in this setting easily.

This setting was over $5500 in May 2011 and I waited over 1 month for the setting to complete. pave diamonds and platinum prices have skyrocketed since and i'm sure the settings now cost much more than what i had originally paid for !

ALL SALES FINAL.

26.jpg

tradergirl

Brilliant_Rock
**edited by moderator. Unnecessary--comments in this forum should be contained to discussing the items being sold**

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What color is the melee?

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
they are F-G color VS+ clarity. hope this helps!

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
SOLD ! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results