shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling my 3stone AVR 1.25 cttw Ring, 14k WG size 5.5

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone!

So my dear Leon Mother's ring is stuck in limbo. And crazily upon reflection, I feel like I'd like to actually take it back. So maybe it's karma, lol.

But that leaves me now with two amazing RHR's and really, I only want 1 special RHR. So I'm selling my amazing AVR 3 stone.

First, you gotta droll over this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM25kBVOfbo&feature=plcp

Here are the stats: Center stone: .69 F VS2

Side Stones: .28 F VS2

The setting is a beautiful antique style that sits low to the finger with chevron engraving down the sides. It is a sizeable size 5.5 and is perfect condition with no visable wear at all. In 14k white gold. For comparison, I looked up the costs of the available diamonds on the GOG website to give you a comparison. It is definitely not a one for one match here, because they simply don't have the high color and clarity in the center stone for a perfect comparison, as you can see if you go over there to peruse. What I did find are the following that can at least give you an idea of the cost of the ring if you were to have it made today:

.27 F VS2 - $939

.27 D VS2 - $867

So side stone cost of $1806

Two closest options on the center stone:

.70 G SI2 - $3532 or

.59 F SI1 - 3480

So using the cheaper one, the cost of the diamonds would be $5286 plus $750 for the setting which equals : $6036 So I am gonna offer this ring at a 20% discount from retail, which I hope you will agree is a very fair price and a great deal if you were dreaming of getting a perfect 3 stone ring with the best light performing diamonds out there : ) I'll cover the insured Priority shipping.

Comes with all my GOG paperwork as well.

Here's the listing on DB. Also, I would be highly obliged if you knew of anyone looking for an amazing ring or 3 stone ering... to send them by the listing. : )

http://diamondbistro.com/category/216/Natural-Diamond-Center/listings/30759/Gorgeous-125-cttw-AVR-3-stone,-14k-size-55.html

Best Always, Debs

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a beautiful ring, Debby! Someone will be lucky to get it!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
quick edit: the center stone is a G not and F.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
SOLD

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results