carat
color
clarity

Selling More Precision Cut Stones

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all :wavey:

Over the next few days, I'll be listing stones on DB. Lately, I've been on a decluttering kick, and its finally trickled down to my stones. While there are a few in the group that I'm relisting after they didn't sell in the past (I've dropped prices but feel free to make offers), the majority of these stones I hung on to because they are my favorites. Most are precision cut, and some are Barry's stones, but priorities shift, I guess, and I'm now - as they say in the corporate world - downsizing and eliminating redundancy. My redundancy is your gain!

A pair of nicely cut matching chrysoberyl rounds, 2.25 tcw, $106:

A gorgeous, saturated 2.43 ct round and eye clean BB Tanga garnet that I swear looks like its a spess in some lights, $238

A 2 ct, Afghani, radiant cut indicolite tourmaline. Its just lovely, but when I organized my stones, I realized that with indicolite tourmalines, I've been like a squirrel burying nuts all over and forgetting about them - they're all good, but really, how many do I need?

Many more photos already up and more stones on the way. Thanks for looking!

8-25-12chrysopair2.jpg

8-24-12bbredgarnet3.jpg

8-25-12tangaorange.jpg

8-24-12indicolite2.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
link is to "selling".....in order to list items for sale.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Minous -- I just bought your chryso pair. They look so nice! I had earrings w/ very yellow citrines, no brown, that I loved. Lost one. Have looked for a few years for something to replace them with, and these are it! (Ignore the fractured grammar there.) Many thanks, you made me really happy first thing in the morning!

--- Laurie

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
gee, if only there was a mahenge spinel in the list.... ;)) (I'm just teasing you minous! :bigsmile: )

You have lovely stones! I like your 'squirrel' thinking - I've done the same thing with sapphire pear shapes, but I finally set them into a necklace by Daniel M and love wearing it --- maybe you could make these into your squirrel tourmaline CSBTY necklace project??? That would be STUNNING!!! Just sayin' ;))

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1346072546|3257770 said:
gee, if only there was a mahenge spinel in the list.... ;)) (I'm just teasing you minous! :bigsmile: )

About Mahenges...I think they're overrated and should all be thrown on the floor :bigsmile:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1346078047|3257823 said:
Enerchi|1346072546|3257770 said:

About Mahenges...I think they're overrated and should all be thrown on the floor :bigsmile:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Raise a glass to the annual "throwing of the Mahenge on the floor" celebration! Soooooo over rated... :roll:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1346078047|3257823 said:

:lol: :lol: Aww, poor baby! :blackeye:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrysoberyls have sold to JF.

I promise to keep loading, but in the meantime, you can try making offers... :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results