shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling brand new BGD fixed bezel pendant

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've decided to sell my brand new BGD pendant. Absolutely nothing wrong with it - this was a bday gift (from me to me) and my husband ended up getting me a very pretty necklace that I want to keep, so I'd like to sell this one. It was custom, so not returnable to BGD. I just want to recoup my cost as much as possible. It is a gorgeous necklace and I hope to find it a happy new home soon! If I'm not able to sell it, maybe I'll just reset the diamond into something else at a later point.

Brand new fixed bezel pendant from BGD

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think your link is working

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks ladies!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dropping price a little to $850 if anyone here is interested.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reducing again. Now asking $825, shipping (to US address) and insurance included. I have original receipt, diamond cert and box from BGD.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reducing again. Now asking $825, shipping (to US address) and insurance included. I have original receipt, diamond cert and box from BGD.

Had one person interested but no follow up from her. Reducing again to $800. Original receipt, box, shipping and insurance included.

Q

Queenie60

Is this a BG signature stone?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it is. I have the certificate I would be happy to show you. It's AGS 104095889077

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Katiedid, I'd like to contact you but LT messaging is not working...can you add an email address to the listing?

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've decided to sell my brand new BGD pendant. Absolutely nothing wrong with it - this was a bday gift (from me to me) and my husband ended up getting me a very pretty necklace that I want to keep, so I'd like to sell this one. It was custom, so not returnable to BGD. I just want to recoup my cost as much as possible. It is a gorgeous necklace and I hope to find it a happy new home soon! If I'm not able to sell it, maybe I'll just reset the diamond into something else at a later point.

A recent inquiry gave me a great idea - to combine this necklace with some beautiful studs I have for sale here: https://loupetroop.com/listings/earrings/diamond-stud-earrings-reduced

And offer both together for a great discount! See the listing for more info!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sold!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results