shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling ALL of my Tiffany, Cartier, Harry Winston...

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
As you many wonderful LONG time friends of mine know, I have advanced cancer, and cannot wear most of my jewels anymore. Since I am 30, without kids, I want to see them go to good homes, and with the profits, I will donating 25% to ACS, and the rest to take a trip, with my family, just us....

I am keeping that LOVELY GRAFF 2.2 you all kindly helped me fight for when I lost my insurance claim initially. They paid it, and I am keeping my e-ring and wedding band, for the moment. Everything else...they sit in boxes. It is unfair for beautiful jewelry. I will list them on LoupeTROOP although tomorrow- as I am ill and a bit sleepy :) (falling asleep to the Tiffany Style Book!!!!)

If you prefer the listings on Loupe Troop, Please look for the below, BUT if you are interested, send me a message on the info I gave below!

Love,
Dani

7.5MM Akoya Pearls from Tiffany, in that classic Tiffany Mint Box, they are set in 18kt WHITE GOLD. I am the original owner of this pair, and may be able to find the original Receipts. $250 FIRM

1 Tiffany & Co White Gold T Bracelet, with Diamonds, it is the wire version in SZ large, fitting 6.75" wrist. 18 Diamonds, I believe. BEAUTIFUL PAVE SET. Understated. I have a copy of the receipts. Comes only in the pouch though- hence the reduced price. $3200 PLUS tax is retail now; Selling it for $1700. ORIGINAL OWNER, Worn less than a week.

Harry Winston Diamond Cross in Platinum (mini symbols collection). With serial number and all hallmarks. I also have a photocopy of the last service I had done, to help with authenticity, but I am the original owner. COMES IN THE BEAUTIFUL PRISTINE Harry Winston Box. Sells at this platinum version and diamond color (D-E-F) for $6,500 new. I am asking $3000.00 OBO

These are for tonight. I will add more. I have, as you ALL know after a DECADE on PS as various names but always Dani ;-)

**edited by moderator, I'm so sorry but we do not allow personal contact information on the forum per our policies and for everyone's safety**

AGAIN THANK YOU, THE PRICESCOPE FAMILY. If something worse happens, my husband Dr. Whitney, will check this forum for me. For now, I am doing okay, but I know family time is so much more important right now.

harry-winston-harry-winston-symbols-mini-diamond-cross-necklace-8527294-5-0_-_copy.jpg harrywinstonbox.jpg harry-winston-harry-winston-symbols-mini-diamond-cross-necklace-8527294-0-0.jpg harry-winston-harry-winston-symbols-mini-diamond-cross-necklace-8527294-1-0_0.jpg tbracelet3.jpg harry-winston-harry-winston-symbols-mini-diamond-cross-necklace-8527294-4-0_0.jpg harry-winston-harry-winston-symbols-mini-diamond-cross-necklace-8527294-5-0_-_copy.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Mrs Whitney--I am so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you and your family will be able to have some good time together. I cannot imagine what you are going through and admire your courage.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so sorry to learn of your illness. Cancer is awful. I wish you love and peace and a healing, wonderful vacation!

ringcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear about your illness Mrs Whitney. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. I wish you healing and peace and wonderful times with your loved ones. God bless.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sorry. You have a lovely collection. I'm sure it will go fast.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, I was just thinking about you yesterday and hoping you were doing well. I am sorry you are dealing with this and I am sending lots of healing vibes and good luck PS ***DUST*** your way. (((HUGS))). Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm so sorry to hear about your illness. I do hope you make a quick sale as these are all wonderful pieces. *hugz*

Q

Queenie60

Dear Mrs. Whitney: I am so sorry to hear about your illness. May you find peace in the loving arms of God. I hope that your family trip is all that you want it to be. Take care and I will send prayers your way.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Mrs.Whitney, I'm so glad that you posted so we could send you lots of good wishes. I've often wondered how you were doing and hope that you have been able to enjoy your lovely graff ring. Sending you big hugs and lots of good energy in hopes that you can share some special vacation time with your family. :wavey:

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS. I LOVE this community, each and EVERY one of you. LITERALLY.

SO far, all that is left at the moment is the HARRY Winston DIamond Cross (which my Dad got me during his trip to Japan- we are part Japanese). I am sad to sell it, but at this point, life experience as a family is so much more important.

I am reducing the price to $2100- and may go further. LoupeTroop isn't working well for me, so if you message and do not hear from me, message me or respond here.

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH, Pricescope is a family.

AND AGAIN, if you want me to make the donation in a name of a former or current friend with Cancer, let me know. I cannot stress how important cancer research is. Even with a decent family income, a surgeon for a husband- with my co-pays I am in $35,000 in bills. Medicine is expeneisve, and it does not need to be :(

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
Hi All. THANK YOU AGAIN TO THE TWO OF YOU PURCHASING THE OTHER ITEMS. One left, and my family can go on our last vacation (at least for a long, long time) :) I am so happy. I get angry when I think of being 30 with such bad luck, but I figure God only gives us what we can handle?

Anyway, here is the last listing, I updated it on LoupeTroop:

<a href="http://loupetroop.com/list...ND HW LEATHER JEWELRY ROLL on Loupe Troop</a> :angel:

I lowered it 65%....in hopes I can book our trip :) THANK YOU AGAIN A MILLION TIMES OVER TO THOSE WHO PURCHASED THE OTHER ITEMS. I look forward to shipping them, beautifully, for their new home..

I had an issue with pics for some reason, it does come with a Blue Velvet HARRY WINSTON BOX, and, to add to it, I am including the rare HArry Winston Silver Leather Made in England FULL jewelry roll. It is beautiful.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Dani, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I know you are married to a doctor, but are you open to alternative treatments? I know someone whose thyroid cancer has almost disappeared after diet and other changes. She is also in her 30's and would be happy to email or talk with you if you wanted. I am not sure what her protocol is, but here is a site I ran across tonight.

http://www.budwigcenter.com/the-budwig-diet/#.VlFGlnarTIV

This may not be for your kind of cancer, but it's very interesting.

https://medium.com/@jeffwitzeman/so-it-turns-out-cancer-can-be-killed-after-all-32764ac8d6db#.xyv8aqz1j

I know those may be a shot in the dark, but I know the special diet is working for someone with a similar kind of cancer. Maybe you have already tried that route, but I felt I should mention it. Hugs and prayers for you!

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1448167879|3952688 said:
Oh, Dani, I am so sorry you are having to deal with this. I know you are married to a doctor, but are you open to alternative treatments? I know someone whose thyroid cancer has almost disappeared after diet and other changes. She is also in her 30's and would be happy to email or talk with you if you wanted. I am not sure what her protocol is, but here is a site I ran across tonight.

http://www.budwigcenter.com/the-budwig-diet/#.VlFGlnarTIV

This may not be for your kind of cancer, but it's very interesting.

https://medium.com/@jeffwitzeman/so-it-turns-out-cancer-can-be-killed-after-all-32764ac8d6db#.xyv8aqz1j

I know those may be a shot in the dark, but I know the special diet is working for someone with a similar kind of cancer. Maybe you have already tried that route, but I felt I should mention it. Hugs and prayers for you!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I WILL TRY THIS TODAY :clap: :angel:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
so sorry to read that you are going through this Mrs Whitney.

Hope that everything goes as uneventfully as it can...

Hugs from down under.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani - I am so sorry to read this. The hospital is no place to be during the holidays - or any time for that matter, but that's another story. I hope and trust that you are getting the best of care, and that your nurses are both competent and caring. (I've spent a lot of time around hospitals in the past few years - can you tell?)

I don't know what kind of cancer you're battling, but... my brother was given herbatox for a very aggressive squamous cell cancer in his throat and it was effective in killing off cancer cells - the tumors were growing just under his skin so we could see the results within a few days. (He had only one of four planned treatments. He was reluctant to even try the treatment, and elected not to continue with the treatment and go into hospice for reasons of his own, the most significant likely being that this was the third type of cancer he'd been faced with in less than two years, and he was tired of waiting for the next shoe to drop, as it were. He was successfully treated for an aggressive lymphoma as a teenager, 40 years ago, so the recurrence was not unexpected.)

Whatever happens, I hope you have the chance to spend more time with your loved ones.

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Mrs.Whitney, I hoped that we would get a positive update but your courage is inspirational. I hope that you will defeat this terrible disease. If you need to vent or want to share, feel free but most importantly enjoy your time with your family, so happy that you get to go on a vacation! You need all the positive energy you can get.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results