shape
carat
color
clarity

selling a dress

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

so cal girl

Shiny_Rock
Okay, I never thought I''d say this, but I''ve become a two-gown bride. I bought one dress that I wasn''t absolutely thrilled with just because I was put under pressure by having everyone with me. I later went shopping by myself and bought another gown that I love. So now I am stuck with two gowns!

I am thinking I would like to sell the one I am not wearing. Any suggestions on how to do this? Ebay? Craig''s list? I don''t want to post it for too much and then not be able to sell it. How much should I realistically expect to get fro a brand new dress that cost me $1250?

Any help you ladies could give me would be great!

MustangGal

Ideal_Rock
I sold my dress on www.preownedweddingdresses.com. I also sold another one on ebay. It took the first almost 6 months to sell, but I did get the price I wanted. You could also look into local consignment stores. Good luck!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been meaning to list mine on www.preownedweddingdresses.com. For price, I''d start by going there and seeing what percentage of the original price other never-worn dresses are selling for.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results