shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Selling 2.5ct Old European Lab from Alex Parks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo I didnt sleep last night struggling with this, but i am ready to admit it: I HAVE MAJOR DSS!! I had started to feel like my engagement ring diamond was too small for my hand the last probably year. I purchased a lab MRB and recut it to a 5 carat OEC and i have been wearing it in a gem holder here and there, and now when i wear my 2.5 ct it just seems to small for me!

2.5 lab OEC, IGI Report 22286906 G color VS1. Setting is David Klass platinum size 4.5,but i think it can be resized as the back is plain (obviously check with a jeweler). Description says solid platinum 7.1 grams set with .26 ct G color round brilliant.
I paid $6600 for the lab diamond, however i know how much labs have come down, so i am selling for $2800 because thats about what they're going for.
The setting I paid $3350 but I know setting are a hard sell so I priced accordingly, $1,100, so if you want the whole thing, $3900. I have an appraisal from David Klass for $10,600 - i know these are worthless but i have it and will include it if you have jewelry policy

I have literally hundreds of pics and videos, so here are some where it literally is a supermodel in outdoor diffused light and some in regular conditions too.

These are all older pics when i first got it, so it was summer, i also included pics from today below
IMG_8160.jpg

IMG_8211.jpg

IMG_8216.jpg

stack1.jpg

The next pics are all taken today
Taken today
IMG_7137.jpg

taken today
IMG_7138.jpg

Taken today
IMG_7153.jpg

Taken today INDOORS, in my horrible kitchen lighting
IMG_7157.jpg

Taken today living room inside
IMG_7156.jpg

This is video i took TODAY, winter here and no leaves on the trees

This is my favorite video, summer walking my dog in the woods *note, this is my old setting from when i had a 2.25 diamond, i had the setting tweaked since this video to accommodate the bigger 2.5. Im sure no one would notice this but figured i'd mention it, you can see the tweaked setting in the video above and any pics that say are today, are obviously the improved/tweaked setting.

Taken today (below)
IMG_7131.jpg

This was Alex's original listing:

Please buy this so my husband doesnt kill me for changing my ring YET AGAIN! LOL

thanks for looking! Loupetroop link:
https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...-from-alex-parks-platinum-david-klass-setting

*question am i othe only person that it takes me an hour to create a listing, omg... LOL

Last edited:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Soooo I didnt sleep last night struggling with this, but i am ready to admit it: I HAVE MAJOR DSS!! I had started to feel like my engagement ring diamond was too small for my hand the last probably year. I purchased a lab MRB and recut it to a 5 carat OEC and i have been wearing it in a gem holder here and there, and now when i wear my 2.5 ct it just seems to small for me!

2.5 lab OEC, IGI Report 22286906 G color VS1. Setting is David Klass platinum size 4.5,but i think it can be resized as the back is plain (obviously check with a jeweler). Description says solid platinum 7.1 grams set with .26 ct G color round brilliant.
I paid $6600 for the lab diamond, however i know how much labs have come down, so i am selling for $2800 because thats about what they're going for.
The setting I paid $3350 but I know setting are a hard sell so I priced accordingly, $1,100, so if you want the whole thing, $3900. I have an appraisal from David Klass for $10,600 - i know these are worthless but i have it and will include it if you have jewelry policy

I have literally hundreds of pics and videos, so here are some where it literally is a supermodel in outdoor diffused light and some in regular conditions too.

These are all older pics when i first got it, so it was summer, i also included pics from today below
IMG_8160.jpg

IMG_8211.jpg

IMG_8216.jpg

stack1.jpg

Taken today
IMG_7137.jpg

taken today
IMG_7138.jpg

Taken today
IMG_7153.jpg

IMG_7157.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

This is my favorite video, summer walking my dog in the woods *note, this is my old setting from when i had a 2.25 diamond, i had the setting tweaked since this video to accommodate the bigger 2.5. Im sure no one would notice this but figured i'd mention it, you can see the tweaked setting in the video above and any pics that say are today, are obviously the improved/tweaked setting.

Taken today (below)
IMG_7131.jpg

Please buy this so my husband doesnt kill me for changing my ring YET AGAIN! LOL

https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...-from-alex-parks-platinum-david-klass-setting

*question am i othe only person that it takes me an hour to create a listing, omg... LOL

This is such a beauty! And a great price.
It takes me at least an hour if not more to create a listing, futzing with the pictures and the wording

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a beauty! And a great price.
It takes me at least an hour if not more to create a listing, futzing with the pictures and the wording

OMG, thank you for admitting this, at least I know its not just me!! :lol-2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is gorgeous! :kiss2: And the price! What a great opportunity for someone to rock a super blingy ring at a fantastic price.

Ps. I also take forever to make sale listings, which is probably why I do it so infrequently. :lol:

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
This is gorgeous! :kiss2: And the price! What a great opportunity for someone to rock a super blingy ring at a fantastic price.

Ps. I also take forever to make sale listings, which is probably why I do it so infrequently. :lol:

I literally lost sleep creating this in my head at 3am

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the cut! I swooned over this when you first posted, it is a beautiful ring.

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_8160.jpg

IMG_8211.jpg

IMG_8216.jpg

stack1.jpg

Taken today
IMG_7137.jpg

taken today
IMG_7138.jpg

Taken today
IMG_7153.jpg

IMG_7157.jpg

IMG_7156.jpg

Taken today (below)
IMG_7131.jpg

Your ring is gorgeous and someone is going to be very lucky to get to buy this from you.

peppermintpatty

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring. I don't think I can part with mine, but someone is going to be thrilled to have this at an amazing price!!! I am excited for all of your new jewels, but sad to see this one go. I get it though! You sure do know how to rock a stack!!! I still can't stop thinking about your contour and leaf band! I have to be good though!!! At least for a while:)

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
This is such a pretty ring and the setting is gorgeous too. I’m sure it’ll sell quickly given the excellent price point. I totally get what you mean though. I got a 4.27 OEC recently and my 2.81OMC looks much smaller to my eyes now… and the 4.27 looks totally normal and not huge lol

Last edited:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of the all-time most beautiful rings on price scope, hopefully somebody wonderful picks it up!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
I'm looking at my size 4.5 finger and hoping somebody else buys this ASAP

:kiss2: Me and my size 4.75 finger are thinking the same thing! And my my 4.75 sized wedding ring is lose for whatever that's worth! :lol-2:

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Urgh, I wish I had a money tree!

Inked

Brilliant_Rock
Awww!! Thanks you guys!! Not only do I have DSS, I’m also having a yellow gold moment, so I’m not only doing 5 carat my new ring will be 18k yellow… who am I?! lol
Hopefully I keep this new one lol Why cant I just stick with one thing??!!

I took a couple more pics. FYI, my phone case is a Geode design and it's pink and blue with a glittery gold strip, so thats why you see those particular colors

311pIMG_7288.jpg

311IMG_7290.jpg
And then i took an indoor bad lighting pic with my Earth Mined OEC 5 stone, just to show they perform the same

311whIMG_7271.jpg

Thank you all SO MUCH for your kind words about it!! I cant believe you all like it, thank you!

There is a special PS member price if anyone is interested. LOL. I just want to sell quickly before my husband sees I bought something new before selling this... :lol-2:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I went to the yellow gold side too though I do love a good mix and match! Can’t wait to see the new ring since this one is stunning!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
email
Awww!! Thanks you guys!! Not only do I have DSS, I’m also having a yellow gold moment, so I’m not only doing 5 carat my new ring will be 18k yellow… who am I?! lol
Hopefully I keep this new one lol Why cant I just stick with one thing??!!

I took a couple more pics. FYI, my phone case is a Geode design and it's pink and blue with a glittery gold strip, so thats why you see those particular colors

311pIMG_7288.jpg

311IMG_7290.jpg
And then i took an indoor bad lighting pic with my Earth Mined OEC 5 stone, just to show they perform the same

311whIMG_7271.jpg

Thank you all SO MUCH for your kind words about it!! I cant believe you all like it, thank you!

There is a special PS member price if anyone is interested. LOL. I just want to sell quickly before my husband sees I bought something new before selling this... :lol-2:

emailed you about the special PS price....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results