shape
carat
color
clarity

Self Tanner Situation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
I decided to give self tanner a whirl for the first time 4 weeks before my wedding. Perhaps not the smartest move as I now have dark spots on my ankles and on my palms. I just wanted more of a golden glow- I have olive skin so I didn''t really need too much of a tan, just a little without worrying about tan lines. So now I would like to fix this situation-quickly, before FI can say I told you so, any suggestions?

Courtneylub

Brilliant_Rock
Baking soda, shower, and scrub.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I was going to add that vinegar is very effective as well as I understand it. Scrubbing will help too

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
4 weeks before? It should all come off with normal showering. I think the max any side effects would linger is about 2 weeks.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
As harsh as it can be on skin, pumice stones or scrubs really get tanner out easily. Also, I found that most astringents will take a good bit off too.

sap483

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, you''re all going to laugh at what just worked. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. As I was posting this I googled my problem, and someone suggested this. I love Mr. Clean Magic Eraser- there really isn''t anything that it won''t get out apparently.

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Couldn''t you, at one time, post uses for the Magic Eraser on the Mr. Clean website? It would be a riot if someone posted that there..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results