shape
carat
color
clarity

Self indulgent post--more wedding pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JZMINBNEE

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful Beautiful bride and oh so handsome groom1
Best of everything to you both1

Joni

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
i love it. especially because of the detailing on the top of your dress -- less was definately more with the jewels
3.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
MORE PLEASE! Your hair is gorgeous! Also, can you tell my what kind of flowers are in your bouquet? I might have to steal yours . . .

selflove

Brilliant_Rock
more more more!!!

You look stunning! And I can tell you pulled off a fun party!
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You ARE SO TINY! I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them!!!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
What a brautiful, radiant, tiny little bride! I love the Max Mara dress.
I''d love to see more pics of your elegant New York (?) wedding! Such sophisticated taste.
What did you do for centerpieces? Invites? Venue? Any attendants? Details. Spill Sister. : )
More pics please.

Scintillating...

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, a few more coming up!! This one is a good shot of my bouquet--Jennifer, it was all green cymbidium orchids and ivory roses. I loved it!

Color 0574_23A.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYY thanks!!! I hope it''s LOTS!
9.gif
All your details just look so perfect!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, awesome pics!! You looked stunning BTW!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
CurlyGirl - Three questions.

In the B&W pic of you two with the crowns on your heads, is that your sister standing behind you? She looks just like you, same profile, such lovely ladies.

Do you remember what lip/stick/gloss/stuff you used? It's a really pretty color.

Where was your reception held?

Danke.
Scintillating...

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Real close up of the flowers!

Digital_images_013_edited.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
This is what each place setting looked like at the tables. You can kinda see the centerpieces--white hydrangeas, white and ivory roses, french lilacs, lots of green stuff and green berries. I have a post on here somewhere called My Centerpieces for close ups of those.

Color 0574_36A_edited.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Here''s one of the centerpieces on a table.

centerpiecelori.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 4:32:46 PM
Author: Scintillating
CurlyGirl - Three questions. In the B&W pic of you two with the crown on your head, is that you're sister standing behind you?
She looks just like you, same profile, such lovely ladies.

Do you remember what lip/stick/gloss/stuff you used? It's a really pretty color.

Where was your reception held?

Danke.
Scintillating...
Yes, that is my one and only sister. We definitely look alike--there's no denying we're sisters. She's only 2 years older than I am and people often ask if we're twins! She was my maid of honor. I didn't have any other attendants and I'm actually happy about that. I let her wear whatever she wanted and it made life very easy!

I'm not positive about the lip stuff that was used on me. My makeup person gave it to me so I could reapply all night. It was color on one side and gloss on the other. I'll have to check when I get home. For some reason, the color really lasted--I just kept putting the gloss on as the night went on.

Our reception was at the Yale Club in NYC. Gorgeous place and I highly recommend it for a NY wedding. Everything was perfect!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 4:55:55 PM
Author: curlygirl
Date: 4/5/2006 4:32:46 PM

Author: I'm not positive about the lip stuff that was used on me. My makeup person gave it to me so I could reapply all night. It was color on one side and gloss on the other. I'll have to check when I get home. For some reason, the color really lasted--I just kept putting the gloss on as the night went on.

Lip products have been a hot topic here lately. I'm intrigued - those two stage - long lasting products are really amazing. The one you used looks nice and sheer - not opaque and heavy. Please check when you get home, I'd love to know!

Scintillating...

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
This is my bouquet with my sister''s matching bouquet. Hers is all cymbidium orchids, even little mini ones and green berries--I have no idea what their real name is!

Color 0575_20A_edited.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
I was very excited to show off my new eternity band! I still haven''t done a separate post on that. I''ll get to it soon!

Color 0580_20A.jpg

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, one last one for now. Stop me, ladies!! I''m out of control!! This is in the library. Like I said, I didn''t want a million posed shots because I think they look really fake and my photographer was more of a photojournalist so he wasn''t really that into portraits either, but this one was cute!

Color 0581_25A_edited.jpg

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/5/2006 5:22:08 PM
Author: curlygirl
This is my bouquet with my sister''s matching bouquet. Hers is all cymbidium orchids, even little mini ones and green berries--I have no idea what their real name is!
I LOVE your bouquets!!!! This is almost exactly what I''ve planned but I''m not sure if my bridesmaids should have green cyms because their dresses are a similar shade of green? But I love how your wedding and everything came together!! Oh, I think those green berry things are Hypericum berries maybe? Love them too!!

Everything is so amazing - post all the pics you want, we just eat ''em up!!
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
You and your man are SOOOOOO cute and your pics are incredible!! Your wedding was just beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics with us!
9.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Yep! I''m stealing your bouquet!!!!!

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
Love your pictures Curly! Where did you get your brooch?? Please tell!
1.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
CurlyG- Did you check and see what the lip stuff was?
1.gif

Scintillating...

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the way those roses look with the orchids-- So lush. These pictures are fantastic
30.gif
You two look so happy!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2006 1:52:24 PM
Author: Scintillating
CurlyG- Did you check and see what the lip stuff was?
1.gif

Scintillating...

Hey Scint, it''s Revlon Colorstay Overtime Sheer but I can''t find the actual color. I think I rubbed it off with my sweaty hands!

kanne

Brilliant_Rock
curly g

i loved the photos! so lovely. And that DRESS! wow. btw.. I''m loving your wedding band. fabulous. You two make such an elegant couple. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
CG, your pics are gorgeous!! And I love your eternity band! Is it round diamonds? Did you get it from the same jeweler that made your e-ring?

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
curlygirl,

Well I am late responding to your thread but congratulations! You and hubby are so beautiful together and your pics turned out fabulous - I hope I can look half as good on my wedding day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results