shape
carat
color
clarity

Seeking out a Vintage diamond tennis bracelet

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Where can I find a diamond tennis bracelet along the lines of this? Wanting to close out this decade w/ a bang! I do prefer a YG setting & am partial to princess cut instead of round (I understand round is typically standard of tennis bracelets) I am also ok w/ 2ctw compared to a 4ctw for example... A903BA49-8B3B-4954-BD80-AC5E97921F8D.jpeg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well most jewelers would be able to get a setting like that, but if by vintage you mean pre-owned, there are probably zillions of these, especially with princesses and in yellow gold, on secondhand sites and ebay etc.

donnabrsd

Brilliant_Rock
I have one. It is almost 5 carat, with round diamonds. I have been considering selling it as I do not wear my yellow gold items anymore. If you are interested, let me know and I will try to find the actual specs and will post on preloved/Loupe Troop. To be honest, since you prefer princess cut diamonds, you may want to purchase the one you listed as a sample. Also, I do not think my price would be extremely low since I am not in any hurry to sell. 343740

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results