shape
carat
color
clarity

Searching for wisdom

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
After finally finding my diamond I cant seem to get diamonds out of my head, I'm still searching a lot on this forum and trying to get a better knowledge.
Searching in a forum with endless of post is real fun, but it is very repetitive.
I'm also afraid I'm reading a lot of post from users who have something to gain example if someone are making her/his living of selling a special kind of diamond and make a statement it is better than others (not saying that is a case in this forum but if it is I wouldt have a clue and learning the wrong things)
So I was wondering if someone could point me to some good users who have written many good post to read, like the one Gypsy wrote on inclusions.
Thank you

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
If any "veterans" are reading this and have written some good article's/post please nominate yourself:):)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Vendors, or those involved in the industry, can only post education/technical type information here. They are not allowed to hawk
their wares so you dont really need to worry about that. Some of the most educational post are written by vendors.

The rest of the users giving advice are mostly consumers that have been down the path you are going down. Most of us have
our favorites that we recommend because we have worked with them before or we know the vendors integrity and what they
have to offer. We can match up what a user is looking for with the vendor that can best able to fulfill that persons needs. We
DO NOT make commission or get any kind of kick back. We do it because it is a hobby we love and we like helping people.

This thread contains helpful treads.
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/helpful-threads-archive.72078/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/helpful-threads-archive.72078/[/URL]

If you are just starting though you'll want to look at the Knowledge pulldown menu and read through that information.

You can also do a Pricescope search for particular info also.

:wavey:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And anyone selling for a living must identify as trade.

Oberst

Shiny_Rock
Hope no one misunderstand me, I don't suggesting that anyone write things to their advantage, just telling that I wouldn't known about it if it had been the case. Thank you for sharing good topics :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results