shape
carat
color
clarity

sealandsend.net for invitations?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrAkamai

Rough_Rock
Has anyone here used sealandsend.net for their invitations? I just used them and it was, umm, an interesting experience. I think communication between sealandsend.net and the customer (and even between sealandsend.net employees) could improve a bit lot. I don''t want to say too many negative things about them because, who knows, maybe someone here had a great experience with them but mine left a lot to be desired. So anyway, just wondering, what would you PS-ers do if the invitations were all printed and delivered and turned out all crappy looking and you didn''t want to deal with the same printers again to correct the issue? I haven''t received mine yet but I''m rather nervous based on what I''ve been told by a couple of people at sealandsend.net. I didn''t even think about asking here on PS which printers are good ones. That was a rather (potentially) expensive lesson to learn, I suppose.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve never used them and am sorry you''ve had a bad experience! I have used Weddingpaperdivas.com and a few others have too with fab results. If you aren''t happy I suggest you talk to SnS.net and try to get your money back and go with a well known vendor.

Hope everything works out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results