shape
carat
color
clarity

Scuba Cert. PADI

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
We took a long weekend last week to fly down to Florida to finish off our Scuba
Certification. The picture is my son (17) leaning on my shoulder (my baby boy)

This was taken on the way out into a bad storm.

The captain recommended we don't go the swells were 5 to 6 ft. I looked at the
Dive Master and he said this is what you signed up for you should learn it. Then he
asked how man Bonimine we took ? I said "1 " ! He said take 2!

Getting in the water was the easy part, everything is calm down under. Getting back
on the boat was a challenge. When the 6ft wave hit , it brought the boat out of the
water and if your timing was not right you could end up under the latter.

Next day was as smooth as glass , did a 70ft dive followed by a 30ft. To me the worst part
of the test was removing the mask in salt water "Ouch" on the eyes.

Seeing my son getting all the attention from the girls reminded me of my old days
that have passed
1.gif
(sigh)

We take off in two weeks to hike around the Maroon bells in
Colorado.

DrewIsmscuba.jpg

TheDiamondangel

Shiny_Rock
Awe...they grow so fast, don't they?

Sounds like you two had a blast. Our son is only 5 right now, but is already quite the flirt. He has no problem going up to a lady of ANY age and just letting loose with the compliments. He usually winds up on their laps or getting hugs from them...especially the blondes. Scary! But not as scary as the fact that he has no fear yet. Loves to catch snakes, spiders, toads, and while we were driving down Route 80 he was yelling, "Hey dad! That truck is passing you..go faster!"
eek.gif

He's one of those kids that you can see is going to be a knockout when he gets older. My husband jokes that he's going to live vicariously through our son.

0318032.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results