shape
carat
color
clarity

Scottish Rabbit looking to be adopted

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've heard everything's bigger in Texas. If this is the size of a Scottish rabbit, I guess the Texans must saddle their rabbits. :lol:

"An adorable 7-month-old continental giant rabbit named Atlas needs a new home.
He's about the size of a dog (westie) right now and will keep growing, according to the Scottish SPCA.
The SPCA's center in Glasgow put out a call on social media, saying they are looking for a specific home for Atlas based on his size and breed.
He's been described as loving attention and cuddles and making people laugh with his mischievous demeanor. "A standard rabbit hutch won’t do so his new owner will need plenty of space for him. Atlas needs an owner with the knowledge to properly care for him, so ideally someone who has kept a continental giant before," said Anna O’Donnell, manager of the center."

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/video/viral/a-giant-rabbit-up-for-adoption-in-scotland/vi-BBpgni2?ocid=HPCDHP

screenshot__3_.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing! :o

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kenny,

Don't you think Atlas the rabbit would make a nice little buddy for your two pups? :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh what a teddy bear. :love: :love: :love:
Yes I know he's a rabbit but he's a teddy bear rabbit if I ever saw one. Meant to be hugged and loved! Wish we could adopt him. I hope he finds the perfect loving home very soon! :appl:

Thanks for sharing December Fire. :appl:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is SO a teddy bear rabbit! I like that phrase. I want a teddy bear rabbit for Valentine's Day! I'd rather have a teddy bear rabbit than a diamond.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I am relieved he is not a Welsh Rabbit!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is so cute. I hope someone gives him a good home.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He's SO adorable!!! :love: Oh I wish I could have him! I hope the perfect home for him is found very soon.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG he's too cute.

I hope he finds the perfect home soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results