shape
carat
color
clarity

Scott Kay with old mine cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

downtownfish

Rough_Rock
Hello eveyone on the forum. I purchased a Scott Kay ring to put my 1.248 carat old mine cut diamond into. I do not have it yet, but am expecting the jeweler to recive it this week. I ordered it in palladium after reading up on it for weeks. The ring I chose is the M1121RD10. I did not want to get any side stones in the thought that it would take away from the nice center stone I have. It has a light yellow tint, and my thoughts of putting clear side stones next to it wouldn''t look right. Anyway I have only found the ring at a few online dealers, and the pictures are always in yellow gold. Does anyone have this ring I can look at a picture of, or can anyone find it online besides at the scott kay website.
Thanks in advance.

downtownfish

Rough_Rock
This is it. I also want to get that wedding band, but I am still saving for it. Anyway, I wanted some better(real life) pics of the ring.
Thanks

M1121RD10PP_thumb.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
downtownfish, Unfortunately, I can''t think of one pricescoper that owns that Scott Kay ring. It looks lovely from the picture though and Scott Kay makes a very high quality product so I''m sure it will be fabulous. Please come and post pictures when you get it.

downtownfish

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I was wondering how people felt about it, and glad to see someone likes it. I placed the order a little over two weeks ago, and Scott Kay told me it takes 10-15 days for an order so I''m hoping to get it tomorrow. I will be sure to post pictures as soon as I get it.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That ring looks lovely it has an antique yet modern feel to it, please post pics when you get it :D

downtownfish

Rough_Rock
Anyone have any luck finding pictures?

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely setting for your OMC! I can''t wait to see the pictures!
36.gif

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
Sadly, my guess is you will have problems finding pictures of that particular ring. If you''ve ordered it, I would just wait until it comes and then post some pictures for the next guy who wants to buy it!

DaCounselor

Rough_Rock
Nice Choice dtfish! I love the Scott Kay designs, especially his Vintage collection. I will be dropping a cushion into a Scott Kay setting that I have already selected as well - now I just need to find the diamond! You definitely need to post photos after it is set.

downtownfish

Rough_Rock
I think you guys are right. I''m going to have to wait until mine comes in to see one. It seems I have looked at every page on the internet about this ring with little to show for it. Thanks anyway for the help, and will show you the ring soon. I just bought a nikon D90 a few months ago, so I''m hoping the pitures turn out good. I have never taken pictures of diamonds, but I always love new and sometimes difficult subjects.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results