shape
carat
color
clarity

Schooling

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Prinny

Rough_Rock
I''m getting my BA in Mass Communication with a concentration in electronic media, with a minor in fashion merchandising and should be graduating in May of 2010.

FF received his BA in finance and has been in his career for about 3 years
36.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 11:21:53 PM
Author: princessplease
I never realized how many LIW''s are currently in school!!!! This semester is almost over, ladies!!!
1.gif

And whoo, I''m on spring break next week! Can''t wait to finish these last 2 days...

adak

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 10:19:26 PM
Author: NCSUchick27
I will be finishing up my BS in Accounting with a concentration in Financial Analysis this May(52 days till graduation!!!), and I am already thinking about going back for my masters within the next year or so. I haven''t applied anywhere yet, but I will start doing that in the fall and hopefully I will be able to start next summer. My masters in accounting should only take me one year of full time classes.

SO is in his 4th year of a PhD program in Materials Science and Engineering. He is hoping to have his thesis written and defended by sometime in the fall.

My boyfriend has a degree in accounting. You probably already know this, but it is a great field to get into.
1.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I''m still a uni student. Third and final year of my bachelor''s degree in communications, majoring in television production.

I''ve been told by friends that in American collages a Communications Studies degree is very much a cruzy easy qualification? (Not trying to offend anyone here, it''s just what I''ve been told.
However in New Zealand it is a very well respected qualification with graduates well sort after by employers in the communications industry.

Sorry for going on, I''m just trying to defend my qualifications and intelegance in advance.
1.gif

Cartwheel

Rough_Rock
I''m on spring break next week too!! Wooot! I just finished my last midterm. What a relief.

Seven more weeks ''til it''s all over!!! Can''t wait. I''m too old for this crap.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results