Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Scenes from the 2016 Devon Horse Show

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,229
A good time was had by all.

_4019.jpeg

_4020.jpeg

_4021.jpeg
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,229
Meeting new friends and finding new toys at the horse show:

_4022.jpeg

_4023.jpeg

_4024.jpeg
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,229
"A little to the left.....that's it....you hit the spot!"

_4025.jpeg

_4026.jpeg
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,229
"You stepped in something."

_4027.jpeg
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,229
One more post before I go chandelier shopping:

_4028.jpeg
 

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
4,750
OMG madam what beautiful horses and doggies! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Is the dark brown one your dog? We can't see his face! ;( (hint hint :)
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,229
CJ2008|1465342343|4041394 said:
OMG madam what beautiful horses and doggies! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Is the dark brown one your dog? We can't see his face! ;( (hint hint :)
Hi CJ2008 :wavey:
None of the dogs are mine.
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
23,674
Is that you on that white horse Madam Bijoux? You look great! :D
 

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
4,750
Madam Bijoux|1465353354|4041493 said:
CJ2008|1465342343|4041394 said:
OMG madam what beautiful horses and doggies! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Is the dark brown one your dog? We can't see his face! ;( (hint hint :)
Hi CJ2008 :wavey:
None of the dogs are mine.

hi :wavey:

And too bad, I was going to bug you for more pictures. ::)
 

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 15, 2005
Messages
5,229
tyty333|1465434419|4041945 said:
Is that you on that white horse Madam Bijoux? You look great! :D


Hello,Tyty :wavey: That isn't me.
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Prices - May 2021
    Diamond Prices - May 2021
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Jewelry Travel Tips 2021
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn
    Style File: Audrey Hepburn

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top