shape
carat
color
clarity

Scavenger Hunt...The New Sweetness

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Here is the gist of my proposal. Let me know what you think and if there are any logical inconsistencies, or other rules I should add. Each of the questions are in rhyme and have to do with something that we did on our first date. Like what shirt was she wearing, what posters were on the wall in her dorm room, and what did we have to eat. The clues are also in rhyme. So far everybody is lined up and ready for the big day.

Unscrambled:
HSVV IYE WMBBI AOZ
Secret Code:

W→H M→W Y→I E→O I→S A→M

O→Y L→V R→B U→E Z→?

Clue Instructions:
Read your clue to Jaclyn. If she guesses correctly, give her your two letters and a single rose. In addition to reading the clue please take with Jaclyn holding the letters. Remind her to call the following number to give and update on her current progress. If you are an update person be sure to call me after you receive Jaclyn’s phone call, to give me time to notify the next person. Don’t jibbajab or dillydally some of the places are really close together so I need to know quick.

Instructions:
Dear Jaclyn,
We have been together for three fantastic years, and I keep falling in love with you everyday. This year I have something special planned for our anniversary, but I need some time to get everything ready. So, I have prepared this little scavenger hunt for you to keep you occupied while I get everything in order. I think you will enjoy all of my scheming. John has agreed to help you along the way, but be warned he doesn’t know any of the answers...

Here are the rules of the game:
• You have to drive your car to the different locations.
• You must take pictures with any items you receive and the various persons giving your new clues at each location.
• You must call your update person after you receive each clue.
• If you ask John for help you must first contact your update person, before he gives you an answer.
• You if at anytime you use your cell phone it must be done with speaker phone.
• You must keep any items gotten along the way with you at all times.
• You must go to the last place alone and you must keep the camcorder with you.
ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES... Inquiring eyes are always watching you.
Items along the way:
There are four scrabble pieces contained in this letter. You will receive 2 at each place along the scavenger hunt. You must keep them with you at all times. They may mean nothing, or they may be a secret code. Personally, I would bet on the secret code. Call Michelle to get your first clue.
Best of Luck! And I love you!
Sir Farts of the Land Bean

Proposal:
Of all the wonderful blessings in this, my life;
I am most grateful for you, my one, true love.
Jaclyn Blah Blah, Will you be my wife?

31.gif

TxBlonde

Rough_Rock
I love the scavenger hunt idea! I think that is such a sweet proposal! When I worked at Victorias Secret we had to hold a clue for a proposal. I think it is romantic and cute that you will have pictures of the whole proposal.
9.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I love your idea! You obviously put a lot of thought into think and I''m sure she''ll always remember and appreciate that! Good luck and keep us posted!
9.gif

Hansel

Rough_Rock
People are having difficulty agreeing on a time. I am worried this is gonna be a mess. If it all comes unravelled I am going with the "Honey, come here! Look at this HUGE spider!!!"

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good God you are going to make her work her a## off for that ring, aren''t you, mister?!
emotion-20.gif
face23.gif

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/27/2006 11:46:47 PM
Author: monarch64
Good God you are going to make her work her a## off for that ring, aren''t you, mister?!
emotion-20.gif
face23.gif

Absolutely.

robdog

Rough_Rock
Nathan,

I just did my proposal that took an obscene amount of planning. That trip only had 3 stops, but with timelimits on every movement my fiance made, it was a nerve wrecking day hoping that nothing would go wrong.

The best advice I can give with a day like that is to play with it. Call everywhere get the times they are available then manage those places in the best order possible. Take some out, move some around. But when all is said and done and the day is going, nothing you can do about it but sit back and hope all the hard work and planning executes.

Good luck.

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Do you think it will work?

Hansel

Rough_Rock
Whoops!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results