shape
carat
color
clarity

Scary Wedding Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bdiddy26

Rough_Rock
So I''m not engaged and I don''t think I will be for a while but I keep having dreams about my wedding day. In my dreams everything is going fine and on track until I can''t find anyone to do my hair. I look all over for someone to do my hair and no one will. I then try to do it myself and it turns out horrible, like really really awful! Then I try and fix it and end up being 2 hours late to my wedding and everyone is gone and my bf thinks I left him at the alter. I''ve had this dream 3 times in the last few weeks and it kind of freaks me out.

Does anyone else have bad dreams about their wedding day? What do you think my dream means?

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 11:00:24 AM
Author:Bdiddy26
So I''m not engaged and I don''t think I will be for a while but I keep having dreams about my wedding day. In my dreams everything is going fine and on track until I can''t find anyone to do my hair. I look all over for someone to do my hair and no one will. I then try to do it myself and it turns out horrible, like really really awful! Then I try and fix it and end up being 2 hours late to my wedding and everyone is gone and my bf thinks I left him at the alter. I''ve had this dream 3 times in the last few weeks and it kind of freaks me out.

Does anyone else have bad dreams about their wedding day? What do you think my dream means?
Aww that''s terrible
23.gif
!
I''ll do your hair for you! But in all honestly, I didn''t really acquire a fantastic "hair-do" gene. So you''d prolly be better off having your bf do it for you at the alter.
3.gif

But in all seriousness, I did have a proposal "nightmare" lol. They aren''t all that fun
38.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Ha ha! Don''t worry, I have a recurring nightmare that all my teeth fall out!
I''m sure it''s nothing to worry about. Just make sure that when the big day comes, you have a backup hairdresses.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results