shape
carat
color
clarity

Saw this at starbucks! Cute for a VDay proposal!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kgulley

Rough_Rock
Hey!!

On my trip to starbucks earlier this week I saw on their shelves a "Secret message puzzle" I thought that I saw a "cranium" logo on it but I am not 100% sure..

Basically you have a blank white puzzle, you write a secret message on the puzzle while it is together (its a clear marker), You can write "will you marry me" on it, you break it apart and put it back in the box.

you can have your GF open the box and put together the "blank" puzzle and then using the "secret message marker" decode the message once she has put the puzzle together!!!!!!! (by coloring on the puzzle)

I just wanted to pass it along, it may work well for some of you looking for a unique way to propose on Vday! :)

9.gif

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
AAwhhh Kgulley...that is brilliant. How cute! I hope someone follows up on your suggestion...it is really cute!!
36.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
a very unique and memorable way to do it!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Most craft stores sell puzzle blanks, too. I picked some up a few years ago and they were less than $5 for 6 blank puzzles.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results