shape
carat
color
clarity

Save The Dates

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

September8

Rough_Rock
We are going to do save the date magnets but i am wondering if we should also put in a card with some of the important travel / hotel information for the not computer savy guests? we are putting our web address on the magnet, but i know there are several of our guests who do not use the internet.

do you think it would be a good idea to insert a card as well with some of that info? about 200 of our guests are out of towners. so we have arranged flight discounts and rental cars and hotel blocks, obviously. would like to be able to provide this info to them.

also, my parents are having a morning after brunch for out of town guests. should i notify them of this already so they can book return flights accordingly?

labbielove

Brilliant_Rock
i think adding as much info as is available is a good thing.

we''re putting just website address, but our website won''t even be updated yet. it will just have a ''come back by x date'' because fi is designing it himself.

as for the brunch, if it''s open to all guests that you''ll be sending std''s to, then why not add that too?

September8

Rough_Rock
the brunch is only for the out of town guests, we are sending the std''s to everybody

cara

Ideal_Rock
I would include hotel info on a card on the STDs, for the reason you mentioned, as not all people are computer savvy. I personally would NOT include the brunch info on the STD, especially as there would be different STDs for in and out of town guests. Just deal with that hassle on the invites, but you could mention the day-after brunch to OOT guests if you happen to talk to them. Plus I wouldn''t want a huge brunch, but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results