shape
carat
color
clarity

Save-the-Dates Should Be Here on Monday!

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
I know I''ve been MIA lately, but I thought I''d just share a few of my updates. I feel like I''ve been running around like a mad-woman since my fiance and I decided to move our wedding date up by 13 months, to this October. So in the past couple of weeks, I think I''ve found a new reception venue (because our original venue was already booked on the new date), a photographer, a florist, 2 makeup artist options, 2 string quartet options for the ceremony, confirmed that my cake lady is available, and confirmed that my custom bridal gown maker can still make my bridal gown in less than 5 months. Technically, the only contract we''ve officially signed and put down a deposit on is the church for the ceremony. But I''m definitely planning on getting the rest of the contracts signed and confirmed by the end of the month.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand.
41.gif

These are our Save-the-Dates from weddingpaperdivas, which are on the way to be delivered on Monday. I didn''t order a sample of it, so I really hope I like the color combination. What do you think?
save_the_dates_edit.JPG

I purposely added the ''on sunday'' part, so our guests wouldn''t make the mistake of assuming that the wedding would be on a Saturday.
31.gif

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
It looks lovely, the colours are so vibrant and pretty! Welcome to the 10-10-10 club! :) less then 5 months to go! :) It sounds like you have everything in order, good for you!
9.gif

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love the watermelon colours - they''re fabulous :)

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
I really love the look and colors! My only question is, should the names be centered? To me, it looks odd not having anything under the third box.

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/16/2010 10:26:24 AM
Author: laughwithme
I really love the look and colors! My only question is, should the names be centered? To me, it looks odd not having anything under the third box.

Sorry, I blanked out our last names before I uploaded the picture. It really is centered.

Thanks for the comments everyone! I think the colors and style make it look Kate Spade''ish. It doesn''t go with the rest of our wedding theme or anything like that - I just thought they looked fun.

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Also love the date, since it''s also our date!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results