shape
carat
color
clarity

Save the dates are done and getting mailed!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
So, after the wonderful help and critique I received from my lovely PSer''s a long time ago, here are the finished products!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
and my feeble attempt at using a calligraphy pen...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE them! They''re gorgeous and I love the colors. I remember when you were first doing them and I think I commented on that thread.

The calligraphy is pretty good too. Much better than I could do...
9.gif

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Thank you! - i wish the pics didn't look so pixelated - stupid microsoft photo editor did that every time I tried sizing them down, I got frustrated and said forget it!

It was a long process trying to find the right card after my original post to print them on - the image didn't move around right - but after all the work, these were truly my baby!

ETA - My lil' PSA of the evening - if anyone uses a calligraphy pen - take breaks in between addressing them! My whole arm and shouler were sore the next day..........

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
very pretty. and don''t fret - your handwriting is lovely, and more importantly legible.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
They look great, congrats!!

glueck

Shiny_Rock
The STDs are BEAUTIFUL. the colors are so fresh, and the proportions are perfect. I wish my handwriting were so lovely as yours! Happy addressing!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
noel, mer, glueck - Thanks for the compliments! It was my main goal to get everything done and mailed before mid-January, and I''m so happy I can cross it off the list!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think that they look great! The calligraphy looks fab too!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
They look GREAT!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I love your STDs! I am going to save the photo for inspiration for my own, if thats OK. Nice work!

anniee19

Shiny_Rock
Those look great! For a moment I considered doing calligraphy on our invitations but it seems like a pretty big project! I''m still debating over it! BTW- we''re date twins! I''m getting married May 23 also.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
So clean and modern... I love the color scheme, too. Very nice!!!

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
bee*, ericar, c-tek, anniee, pilsn, Thank you very much for the compliments! I''m glad you like them! I might be a little biased, but I
30.gif
them!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
They look fantastic :) congrats on getting them mailed out :D

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results