shape
carat
color
clarity

Save the Date proof/sample pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
What do you all think?

We designed it together in Photoshop. We (okay, me) wanted to use Scriptina, the font we are trying to incorporate through all of our stationary. We are using Fresh Impressions to print them as magnets, which we will send after the holidays, in early January.

Any thoughts on font/colors/picture/spacing?

For the record, choosing one photo out of 180 engagement pics is well, really hard!!!

Save-the-date_sb_forps.jpg

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
i love it! i like how there is no boarder, either.

exoticisabella

Shiny_Rock
PERFECT
36.gif
And that photo of the two of you is beautiful

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

We just got a STD from some friends of our and they did a regular picture with the writing on a chalk board behind them. I LOVE the way STD''s are going towards regular pictures now!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Wouldn''t change a thing.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missjaxon

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! They are gorgeous!!
30.gif
I love the picture you chose, I would definitely put that up on my fridge and keep it long after the wedding is all said and done. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!
36.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
How cute! The picture of you is amazing!

The only suggestion I might have is that the website text gets a little lost in the rocks...you might want to play with it''s color just a bit...but that would be my only suggestion.

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
super cute! love the pic you chose, the font, & the layout! great job. this may be a stupid question, but when you have them printed on magnets, will it be a matte finish or glossy finish? i think either would be fine; i''m just curious for myself.

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/29/2009 6:48:21 PM
Author: lulu66
super cute! love the pic you chose, the font, & the layout! great job. this may be a stupid question, but when you have them printed on magnets, will it be a matte finish or glossy finish? i think either would be fine; i''m just curious for myself.

The company sent us a sample kit, and all magnets are printed with a glossy finish, so I assume that''s what we''ll do! I doubt it would make a huge difference but the glossiness does make them look really nice.

I am glad everyone loves them!!! We really love them but sometimes you don''t know what others will think, ya know? I am going to submit my image file to the company tomorrow and I''m sure they will want to tweak sizing, pixels, etc. for their printer, but I''m hoping we can stay as close to this prototype as possible. Thanks for your comments everyone!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Looks good to me:)

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice!

I''d second VC10um''s suggestion to play with the color on the last line of text just a bit... the pure white is very stark in contrast to the rest of the image. But overall, it''s perfect!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results