shape
carat
color
clarity

Save the Date - Magnets?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aquarius_ser

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been looking for ideas on Save the Date cards and I keep running across Save the Date magnets. Our wedding isn''t until November - 11/2/07 and I''m not sure if people would want a Save the Date magnet on their refridgerator all year!!!!

Has anyone ordered these?

Do you think it''s stupid?

Is a card sufficient? (skip the magnets?)

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
I think the magnets are a lot nicer than just plain old postcards (what I did), but they''re also a lot more expensive. My friends got married 10/22/05 and I still have their save the date magnet stuck on my filing cabinet.

cara

Ideal_Rock
We did STD magnets from vistaprint and they were only about $40 for 100. OK, so the print quality isnt the greatest but many people have already lost the card that we sent with the magnet only 1 month ago but still have the magnet stuck to their fridge. So... I think the magnet was a good idea.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did plain old cards but I think magnets are even better. Less likely to get lost and if you make them pretty, who wouldn''t want to put it on their fridge?
1.gif

brgirl

Shiny_Rock
Magnets are great! We used http://www.paylessmagnets.com/ and they are very good quality and pretty nice prices. My FI designed them like a magazine cover with a picture of us and my dog and they are so cute. I attached the actual magnets to home-made Christmas cards like a photo and we sent them out to serve both purposes!

I''m more likely to keep save the date magnets I''ve gotten from other people when they have a picture of the couple on them - it reminds me of the couple!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s a great idea. Several of our friends have done this and they have turned out well and worked great. I think for the most part people left them up for quite some time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results