shape
carat
color
clarity

Save the date help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Someone here posted a link awhile back to pics of a wedding on a Blog I think it was. On this blog there was the below picture. I do not remember what the bride and groom on the blog used them for... if it was STD''s or invites ect.

Has anyone came across this same thing anywhere? What type of business would I take it to to have it done? I really would like to use it for our save the dates. Ideally I would like the top hand to be more feminine looking though.

However, if I can find it online I would just order it.

invite idea.jpg

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t help with where the invites are from but it looks like letterpress to me (it''s hard to see texture on a computer screen!). Hopefully someone else can help here!

You could always go to etsy.com and post a custom listing where sellers can make a bid to make them for you or design it yourself on publishing software and approach a company like Mercurio Brothers (search on PS for some reviews) that does custom letterpress.

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock

lauralu

Brilliant_Rock
Okay that reminds me....I have a niece who can draw and is real artsy. She sells photos on Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5341400

I called her and she is going to draw this for me and email it to me

Yeaaaaaaaaa thats a start!

Than maybe send it off to a company like Mercurio Brothers?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results