shape
carat
color
clarity

Sarah blames Obama for her son punching girlfriend in face

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sarah-palin-blames-obama-son-track-legal-problems-article-1.2503589

CNN
In a Tulsa, Okla., speech on Wednesday, Sarah Palin, appeared to blame President Obama for her son Track’s arrest.

Sarah Palin is blaming the dysfunction within her own house on dysfunction in the White House.

In her first speech since her endorsement of GOP 2016 front-runner Donald Trump, the outspoken former Alaska governor accused President Obama of neglecting active military members and returning veterans, suggesting that he was responsible for the litany of legal problems her son Track Palin, who was charged Monday with domestic assault, currently faces.

... Track, who according to court documents lives with his mother, allegedly punched his girlfriend in the eye, kicked her in the knee and then held an AR-15 assault rifle near his head, the 22-year-old woman told police who responded to the incident.

screen_shot_2016-01-20_at_1.png

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Sarah blames Obama for her son punching girlfriend in fa

Anything they can do to take responsibility for their own actions! This is the same family that was in a drunken brawl like a year ago, right? I suppose that isn't their fault either? Nor is her daughter having two kids out of wedlock? (to be clear, I don't give a crap about that, I just think it's HILARIOUS that she has an issue with OTHER PEOPLE doing the same thing.) Yea, she's the showpiece of conservative values.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

Ugh. I really dislike the fact that Palin is even relevant again... The only thing worse than listening to Clinton's voice, is listening to Palin's voice - it's like nails on a chalkboard for me :sick:

Q

Queenie60

momhappy - I couldn't agree more. When I listened to her speak last night she just sounded so ignorant. Can't stand that twang in her voice. And Trump standing there with that "golly gee" look on his face. Enough!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

That's how our society is nowadays. Nobody is to blame for anything they do, so why should they be any different?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I raised my sons with OUR values (my husbands and mine) one is a bit older than Track and the other is a few years younger and if they ever smacked up a girl (they would never I think) then I would be shocked, and I wouldn't blame anyone but THEM. PTSD does not give a person carte blanche to hurt someone, most people with PTSD are reticent and inward.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Somebody get Katie Couric out of retirement, that should send Sarah scuttling back to the meth capital of Alaska.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

All I can say is wow. I guess this proves that a sense of entitlement goes through all economic classes. If this doesn't drive home to people just who Sarah Palin is (and who Trump is for that matter) nothing will. Cannot believe that people are swallowing this garbage. :knockout: :knockout: :knockout: :blackeye: :blackeye: :blackeye:

Her son belongs in jail and for Ms. Palin's hypocrisy well it speaks for itself. :nono:

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

ame|1453325973|3978739 said:
Anything they can do to take responsibility for their own actions! This is the same family that was in a drunken brawl like a year ago, right? I suppose that isn't their fault either? Nor is her daughter having two kids out of wedlock? (to be clear, I don't give a crap about that, I just think it's HILARIOUS that she has an issue with OTHER PEOPLE doing the same thing.) Yea, she's the showpiece of conservative values.

Her kids behave like a bunch of small town hicks. That must be how it is in Alaska. :lol:

katharath

Ideal_Rock

AdaBeta27|1453401972|3979227 said:

Her kids behave like a bunch of small town hicks. That must be how it is in Alaska. :lol:

I've lived in Texas (born there), Louisiana (college), Nevada (Vegas for the last 14 years), and Alaska (about 11 years while growing up).

It's not Alaska that's the problem.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

="katharath|1453407924|3979273"]
AdaBeta27|1453401972|3979227 said:

I've lived in Texas (born there), Louisiana (college), Nevada (Vegas for the last 14 years), and Alaska (about 11 years while growing up).

It's not Alaska that's the problem.

Yes, I could not agree more. It is most definitely NOT Alaska that is the problem here.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Missy - Thanks for your comment. I still have a lot of friends from Alaska, really lovely people - and I can tell you that all of the Alaskans I know personally despise Palin. What they particularly hate is that for so much of America, she's made Alaska itself a joke.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

katharath|1453418100|3979369 said:
Missy - Thanks for your comment. I still have a lot of friends from Alaska, really lovely people - and I can tell you that all of the Alaskans I know personally despise Palin. What they particularly hate is that for so much of America, she's made Alaska itself a joke.

You are very welcome Katarath. Alaska is beautiful and so are the people I know who are from there. :appl:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Someone should point out to her that these days bad parenting - ie people who teach their sons violence against women in society is O.K and then blame everyone else for why it occurs is NOT O.K. All studies up to date clearly conclude that the attitudes to sexism and an acceptance of violence both towards women and indeed towards other young men start with what children are taught as being acceptable in the home.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

arkieb1|1453421872|3979398 said:
Someone should point out to her that these days bad parenting - ie people who teach their sons violence against women in society is O.K and then blame everyone else for why it occurs is NOT O.K. All studies up to date clearly conclude that the attitudes to sexism and an acceptance of violence both towards women and indeed towards other young men start with what children are taught as being acceptable in the home.

Yes I agree but Sarah Palin is not that bright IMO and this debacle just proves that. ::)

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

The not that bright nails it Missy, it would be an understatement. Worst is when people lacking intelligence think they are. I think she does not even deserve a comment. If anyone can be blamed for the way her son is, then it is her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi Sunstorm! Miss seeing you here sweetheart. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results