shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphires

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sparkles

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 5/2/2002 8:38:59 AM

What a gorgeous ring!!!! I have just recently developed a love for sapphires myself. I actually set my diamond between two sapphires, and I couldn't be happier with the ring.

I have to agree that the knowledge of a quality cut diamond gives a whole new meaning to diamonds for me also. Thanks for all the expert advice/education of this site!

:appl:
----------------
I would love to see pictures of your ring. I am trying to do the same but no-one seems able to get the sapphires I want. What shape sapphires do you have next to your centre stone.

----------------
On 5/2/2002 8:38:59 AM

What a gorgeous ring!!!! I have just recently developed a love for sapphires myself. I actually set my diamond between two sapphires, and I couldn't be happier with the ring.

I have to agree that the knowledge of a quality cut diamond gives a whole new meaning to diamonds for me also. Thanks for all the expert advice/education of this site!

:appl:
----------------

:tongue: :wink2:

ladyluck

Rough_Rock
Hi Sparkles-

Your ring sounds beautiful :love:

The sapphires set next to the center sapphire are trapezoids.

BEDAZZLED

Shiny_Rock
Do you have to worry about the shallowness or depth of a sapphire like you do a diamond?

Why would a square sapphire look like it has a white center?

BEDAZZLED

Shiny_Rock
Does the shallowness or depth of a sapphire effect a stone like it would in a diamond?

Why would a square sapphire look like it is white in the center? Is this some sort of a reflection or a flaw?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results