shape
carat
color
clarity

sapphires for September earrings and loose stone

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As some of you may know I am saving up money to set an emerald this fall. So, in honor of September I am letting go a couple sapphire pieces! I apologize for my photography skills in advance.

$200
First up is a pair of blue sapphire stud earrings. They are 4.6 mm, I would describe as a "blueberry" color and untreated from Australia. They are set in heavy 14K yellow martini baskets to show off the stone. Please see Diamondbistro. I believe I also had a thread about these stones, but cannot find them! My computer was replaced and consequently lost some photos/paperwork.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/211/Earrings/listings/35676/unheated-blue-sapphire-14K-yellow-gold-earrings.html

$180
Second is a bright and lively pear shaped light blue/lavender Ceylon sapphire. I purchased this a long time ago, when prices for sapphires were still reasonable. I cannot locate the paperwork, but it was also sold to me as unheated, but I will only promise no additional treatments (can't promise unheated). I do not have exact dimensions but it is approximately 5 x 8 mm. A very pretty gem with a bit of a window but would great for either a ring or pendant. Also see diamond bistro.
http://diamondbistro.com/category/229/Sapphire/listings/35675/light-bluelavender-ceylon-sapphire.html

Because I cannot locate my original paperwork, I will accept returns for these items if they are NOT as described (they are natural stones, not treated at all in case of earrings, and no treatment other than heat for loose sapphire).

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Let me know if anyone has any questions about the items. I am considering $5 of the included cost for shipping, so shipping is included in that price.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may be a little flexible if the offer is reasonable :naughty:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looked up old emails and realize I posted the earrings as heat only sapphires. So I can only promise they are untreated sapphires, cannot promise they have no heat.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanted to give an update - sapphire earrings have sold.

I was able to find the container which listed details about loose stone, which is: a ceylon sapphire, 1.55 carat, dimensions 6 x 8 mm.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results