shape
carat
color
clarity

WTB Sapphire or ruby eternity band!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, i am having a difficult time finding the above in my size AND price point. Looking for a vintage style channel set band, platinum, sapphires or rubies, size 6-6.5. I dont mind abbrated stones, but would prefer no broken ones. Looking to spend about $450, but i am a bit flexable on that. TIA!! ;-)

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all, i am having a difficult time finding the above in my size AND price point. Looking for a vintage style channel set band, platinum, sapphires or rubies, size 6-6.5. I dont mind abbrated stones, but would prefer no broken ones. Looking to spend about $450, but i am a bit flexable on that. TIA!! ;-)

Hi @meesmom I have something you might be interested in--a ruby band that is in your size and price range, and no broken stones. If you are interested, I am on LT and my email is there. Good luck with your search!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hi @meesmom I have something you might be interested in--a ruby band that is in your size and price range, and no broken stones. If you are interested, I am on LT and my email is there. Good luck with your search!

Hello! Yes id love to take a look!! Could you please post any of your listings on loupetroop? Im not sure how to do a search..
Thanks!!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock

I have this one, @meesmom -- it's a size 6, sapphires and diamonds (some with fluorescence; all bright white, clear and sparkling). It was sold to me as platinum, though I can't confirm that; the band is unmarked. It's in like-new condition; I don't believe it has ever been worn. I bought it years ago in the hopes that it would fit me one day, but it still doesn't. Is this a style you'd be interested in?

IMG_2985.jpg

Last edited:

Elise_k

Rough_Rock
I have this one, @meesmom -- it's a size 6, sapphires and diamonds (some with fluorescence; all bright white, clear and sparkling). It was sold to me as platinum, though I can't confirm that; the band is unmarked. It's in like-new condition; I don't believe it has ever been worn. I bought it years ago in the hopes that it would fit me one day, but it still doesn't. Is this a style you'd be interested in?

IMG_2985.jpg

Oh so cute! If meesmom passes then I’d be interested.

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would like to be in line for the sapphire diamond! Love it!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, @Elise_k and @Mayk! I'll give OP some time to respond. Meanwhile, I can put a posting on LT with more photos, if you'd find that helpful.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_2985.jpg

Yes, i do like it!! Its very pretty, did you post a link yet? I'd like to see more...

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Its so pretty!! How wide is it, and does it stand high off the finger? Im looking for something dainty that will go with the band in my avitar.

I'd call it dainty, but I'm not certain of the measurements. I'll measure it and get back to you shortly!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a ruby band but will have to check the size tonight

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!!

Just when I need my calipers, I can't find them. Based on comparison to my other rings, I'd estimate the band is approximately 3 mm wide and stands a little less than 2.5 mm off the finger.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Just when I need my calipers, I can't find them. Based on comparison to my other rings, I'd estimate the band is approximately 3 mm wide and stands a little less than 2.5 mm off the finger.

3mm is a little wider than i was looking for, but thank you so much! Its truly beautiful, im so bummed! :(

justaddcoffee

Rough_Rock
I have a prong set sapphire Eternity in platinum size 6.5. Let me know if you’re interested. It doesn’t fit me anymore.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
I have a prong set sapphire Eternity in platinum size 6.5. Let me know if you’re interested. It doesn’t fit me anymore.

Hi @justaddcoffee!!! Omg if you only knew how many times ive looked longingly at the ruby band you have on loupe troop. Y cant it my size??:cry2: i love the color of the rubies...love that cranberry color!!
that being said, that band is exactly what i want, but if you want to post a pic of the sapphire, id love to see. Maybe someone else will want, who knows??? :lol:

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone else? Still looking...

Elise_k

Rough_Rock

IMG_2985.jpg

@meesmom sorry for the thread jack!!
@Redwoods-hiker-girl I emailed but haven’t heard back yet!

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
I'm sending my sapphire eternity band to an appraiser -- the LoupeTroop listing will be back up when I have more details.

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Hello all,
I was actually looking for a platinum and sapphire band, and found this thread I posted last time I was looking, ugh!! Found my ruby band, still on the lookout for sapphire. Same price point (around $450) eternity, channel, square stones, 2-2.5mm wide. Size 6-6.5. If anyone has one hanging around that they dont mind parting with?

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results