shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire E-Ring Photos and more!!!

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have been meaning to post photos of my engagement ring and a couple of other ring projects I completed this year thanks to the knowledge I gained from you all at PS!!! :appl:

Up first is my custom designed e-ring: 2.97 Ceylon Sapphire (approx 7.5 X 9.5), with two .30 VS - D diamonds. Project was completed by a local jeweller.

IMG_5206.JPG

IMG_5252.JPG

IMG_5197.jpg

IMG_5255.JPG

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
I'm having trouble uploading additional photos, but here is my BB green tourmaline (7.4mm) in LOGR rose gold setting.

IMG_0673.JPG

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
For some reason the green in the stone looks much more dull once uploaded into PS...

IMG_0672.JPG

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Next up is my spinel ring from Gene at Precision Gem (approx 8x6) in a Birks white gold 18K setting

IMG_0197.JPG

IMG_0198.JPG

Precision Gem Spinel copy.png

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Some more e-ring photos - sorry for all the photos, but I wanted to show how the sapphire performs in different light...

IMG_0762.JPG

IMG_0767.JPG

IMG_5233.JPG

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gorgeous!

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
beautiful rings! I really really love that sapphire.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your engagement ring is very beautiful - you did a great job choosing your sapphire. It seems to hold its color in various lighting and seems to be a pure blue without a green tint as so many seem to have. Enjoy all your beautiful rings!

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks, Athenaworth and Sweet Pea!!!!

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks, minousbijoux! what a great compliment from someone with such a beautiful collection - I really do love the color.

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Just wanted to post the original mozambique tourmaline photo from BB and bit better photo of my spinel from Gene...

Mozambique Tourmaline copy.jpg

IMG_0214.JPG

Lottie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings, I really love that Sapphire!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Your sapphire could not be more beautiful in all lights, just super! Love the green tourm ring too, great job!

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks, Lottie UK! This is a huge compliment coming from PS members

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely collection you have acquired! That sapphire is absolutely STUNNING :love: :love:

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Stargurl78 and JewelFreak - thanks for the kind words!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Whoa. That sapphire is gorgeous. I'm all for light blue and non-traditional colors, but every now and then, a blue sapphire comes around is just like, BAM, that's why they're famous for being rich medium blue. Gorgeous!

Your other stones and rings are really beautiful too. I'm impressed with the quality of the LOTR setting. The rose gold looks AWESOME with the green. Very pretty spinel, too!

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Amazing collection! Your e-ring looks electric! Really good call creating the contrast with the ultra-white sides.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
One of the most beautiful sapphires I've ever seen on PS. A lovely, lovely ring!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The sapphire is fantastic! Can you tell us more about it, please?

Aven

Rough_Rock
All your rings are lovely! Your sapphire is to die for, that blue is perfect. I also love the proportions you chose, what a wonderful ring!

Monpetitbijoux

Rough_Rock
Trade
Aven - thanks so much for the compliment, I was debating for awhile whether a ballerina halo would be better for the sapphire or two side diamonds - but in the end I think it was the right choice for me.

crasru - I am so happy that you found your stone! - I was reading through your post on the 'dust needed' thread and my heart went out to you. Thanks for asking about the sapphire...it was really important to me that the sapphire was from Sri Lanka for sentimental reasons (and we recently got married there!) I sourced it from a local jeweller and as soon as I saw the color I was in love. Its heated and has a small inclusion which you can see if you really look hard (but for me, it dosen't detract at all from the overall beauty). Thanks again and I am so glad that your lost stone has finally been found :appl:

Pandora - How I admire your beautiful e-ring :love: ! That is such a huge compliment, thank you!

Kelpie - Thanks, I really wanted the stones to be bright white and the ring turned out like I imagined (minus the prongs, grrr!!! lol)

velouriaL - Thanks for the kind words! I was really impressed by the LOGR quality for the rose gold ring, the basket was polished when it arrived so it only took my jeweller about 5 min to set the stone ( I bought him a starbucks coffee in return!).

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT looking rings! Nice variety, beautiful stones, good choice of settings. :love:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the kind words. I just noticed the quality of the diamonds in the ring. The cut, and a D color! Overall, a stunning beauty.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

That is one gorgeous sapphire e-ring. Outstanding color.

Annette

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy. Moly. Gorgeous blue! Congrats!

The rest of your rings are also very lovely--thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Justin_Cutter

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful sapphire engagement ring! Congratulations!
~Justin

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
All of your rings are very pretty, but I LOVE that sapphire!!!!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, where in SL did you get married? DH and I went there for our honeymoon - love the place!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. That blue is riveting - what a gorgeous colour!! :-o :love: :love: :love: :sun:

And next to Ds, too - how decadent ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results