shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Bargain Bin....

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Having my yearly stone clearance to raise funds for family things.... Sapphire bargain bin. For whatever reason I cannot load pics onto Loupetroop it comes up every single time with an error message. I have tried for weeks and cannot load a single photo. I will attempt to load pics onto Etsy instead and on IG asap if they do not sell via PS. You can contact me if you are interested in any of the stones below via this old LT listing;

https://loupetroop.com/listings/loose-stones-colored-gemstone/pretty-1-dot-62-heat-only-blue-sri-lanka-sapphire

My direct email is at the bottom of the linked LT listing.

Stone 1) REDUCED. 1.62 medium to Royal blue sapphire. tempImageBc5qiT.png tempImageaF71nF.png tempImageI5cg1L.png tempImagefXw50E.png

Pretty 1.62 carat royal blue heat only Sri Lanka unusual long thin clipped corner cross between an emerald and a radiant cut. Stone is 7.33 x 4.60 x 4.50mms deep.

Half the sapphire is on the lighter side of Royal and is more of a bright open mid blue than the other half due to extinction overall, it faces up a light royal blue in strong lighting and a mid royal blue in low lighting. It never blacks out and is always a pretty mid blue in most lighting situations. I think my initial listing pics were not that great so I have taken more pics.

Great stone for someone looking for a mid blue to Royal coloured stone that is not too dark. Will make a pretty ring stone set NS or EW. Was $575 now $485 which is a bargain price for a stone this size and weight plus $25.00 for registered trackable shipping. Stone is currently priced at less than what I paid for it several years ago.

Stone 2) 1.56 Blue Oval heat only Sri Lanka origin.
7.67 x 5.4 x 3.90. This one is a bit of a chameleon it has colour zoning and appears darker in the white gemstone box but on the hand against skin it faces as a very nice mid to dark cornflower blue. The colour that everyone searches for... Photos outside in particular and inside under very strong lights show up as a cornflower colour. IRL it faces a bit darker in average lighting conditions. See below where I have taken a pics upside down and one to show the zoning. Zoning disappears on the hand and will not be noticeable when set. Asking $875.00 without Etsy fees (more when listed on Etsy). Which is well below what I see other vendors selling stones that photograph this colour for per carat. If you are interested contact me via the listing above or find me on IG.

tempImagevecMUr.png tempImagedIvHOJ.png tempImageFaf3xr.png tempImage0qxSN6.png

Attachments

• tempImage0BYeji.png
    tempImage0BYeji.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • tempImage9GfImo.png
    tempImage9GfImo.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone 3) 2.09 Blue Radiant. Sri Lanka origin.
Measurements 7.1 x 5.8 x 4.7. This one is a bit more because it is completed unheated and untreated and over 2 carats. Again it is at the darker end of cornflower but photographs and faces a very nice mid to darker cornflower in bright sunlight and in bright overhead lighting. Has minor inclusions that will mostly disappear on the hand when set. Asking $1200 for PSers will be listed on Etsy for $1250.00. Would make a beautiful ring stone. Shipping to the US is $25.00.
tempImageQS3Mjj.png tempImageajIYRs.png tempImageTAFsOV.png tempImageHQ4T9F.png tempImagel58qjH.png tempImagehsE1XI.png tempImageRzj9MZ.png

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone 4) .80 Pale blue pastel sapphire.
Unheated untreated Madagascar origin. 6.2 x 4.7 x 2.0. Small window at some angles but O.K on the hand bonus is that it faces like a 1 plus carat stone. See pics for a range of lighting situations. Selling for a bargain $85.00USD or best offer. Shipping to the US is $25.00USD. To contact me use LT link above.

tempImageggq1V2.png tempImageIFKraU.png tempImageBxvAC5.png

Attachments

• tempImagezhtumL.png
    tempImagezhtumL.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 29

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone 5) 1.05 Mid to Hot pink Sapphire.
Heat only Madagascar origin. 6.02 x 4.50 x 3.50. Very pretty pink sapphire culling this one out of my personal stash because I have stones that are bigger the same colour. Nice bright mid pink in dull to average lighting shifts to bright hot neon pink in very strong lighting.
Another stone that will make a beautiful ring stone. Asking $425.00 on Etsy if any PSers are interested will sell if you contact me directly on the LT link above for $385.00.
tempImageOOqK7f.png tempImageV2A2kK.png tempImageLu1TK7.png tempImageryxa9V.png
tempImageLM9lnm.png

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @arkieb1 Which are still available?

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone, I have a sick kitten with FIP which will cost a small fortune to treat. I am reducing the price of all sapphires to raise some funds.

Stone 1. 1.62 Radiant/EC was $575.00 now $425 which is less than I paid wholesale for it several years ago. It's a very pretty stone much nicer IRL than my pics.

Stone 2. 1.56 Oval - was $875.00 now $750.00 which is a bargain price for a stone that is the much sort after mid cornflower colour out in strong sunlight.

Stone 3. Sold.

Stone 4. .80 Pale Blue sapphire was $85.00 now $45.00.

Stone 5. 1.05 Mid Pink Sapphire another pretty stone was $385.00 now $300.00 which is also less than I paid wholesale for it several years ago.

Contact me via my IG or one of my LT listings;

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry about your kitten. We treated our cat for FIP when he was about 10 months old. Come January, he will have been 2 years cured. Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes. I'm told that the treatment is much easier now, and it is not shots every single day for the entire period, normally just for the first few weeks then moving on to pills. I hope that is correct information because that will be so much easier for you. We did the entire full course with shots. I feel for you and your kitty- sending lots of luck.

Lovely stones for an excellent cause, folks.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry about your kitten. We treated our cat for FIP when he was about 10 months old. Come January, he will have been 2 years cured. Sending you lots of hugs and best wishes. I'm told that the treatment is much easier now, and it is not shots every single day for the entire period, normally just for the first few weeks then moving on to pills. I hope that is correct information because that will be so much easier for you. We did the entire full course with shots. I feel for you and your kitty- sending lots of luck.

Lovely stones for an excellent cause, folks.

Thank you for your lovely encouraging message!!! In Australia they tend to prefer injections only because the treatment hasn't been available here very long. Both the injections and the tablets in Australia for cats are many many thousands of dollars and only legally sold via one compounding chemist in Sydney hence the panic to raise funds and sell some stones.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sapphire no.2 - 1.56 Carats heated Sri Lanka. Sale.......

Was $875.00 Now $700.00. I have tried to get some better photos, this is the much sort after cornflower blue colour that people spend a fortune for, and as such I am surprised it has not been sold already. It has some zoning that disappears on the hand but is a beautiful colour in strong sunlight and is never too dark outside or inside. Contact me via IG or my old LT listings above.

Outside in full sunlight;
tempImageeeA0CE.png

Outside in full sunlight; tempImage00dYDN.png

Inside under normal night lights;

tempImageRcb7n7.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results