shape
carat
color
clarity

Saphira Diamonds

Kaderi

Rough_Rock
I'm new to this forum, but I have been reading around and found some really useful information so I thought I'd join and ask my questions here because I'm in desperate need for help!

I've been quite disappointed with local jewelers where I live, so I have decided to consider buying my engagement ring online. One of the jewelers I found and was impressed with was Saphira Diamonds (@saphiradiamonds on IG). The owner seems legit, knowledgeable and I like her work; however, I did not find any reviews online. Has anyone heard of Saphira Diamonds or has an opinion based on their IG account?

The prices they offer don't seem to be cheaper than other big companies online, but cheaper than what I would get locally for the same specifications. I'm looking for an oval cut diamond that is around 1 carat, and I keep getting mixed feedback from anyone about what would be considered a good quality oval cut diamond :(

What do you think?

vita123

Rough_Rock
Hi! I’m also looking at having them upgrade my ering. Their prices are very reasonable compared to my local jeweller who is extremely overpriced! Just wondering how you got on? Did you order a ring from them after all?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! I’m also looking at having them upgrade my ering. Their prices are very reasonable compared to my local jeweller who is extremely overpriced! Just wondering how you got on? Did you order a ring from them after all?
@Kaderi has not come back to the forum since their initial post.

If you create a post in RockyTalky with your budget and preferred requirements, we can help you find some options :)

LJ029

Rough_Rock

Hey there,

Just wondering how you got on with Saphira? There are so few reviews online, only the testimonials on the website so looking for any advice regarding their service. Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results