shape
carat
color
clarity

Sanyo Katana Cherry Cell..Anyone Have One?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well it's time to get rid of my tacksville crystal phone (like half the crystals have fallen off and it looks horrible now!) and I REALLY need to get on it...I have had a credit from Sprint since Feb of this year, and have known I need to get a new phone, but I never like any of their phones so I just keep procrastinating.

Well finally I found one I might like to use for the next 2 years (how long I tend to have my phones, I'm WAY too lazy to change them out more often!)...the Sanyo Katana Cherry. Anyone have one, love it, hate it? I read a pretty good review for it online..it's basically compared to the Razr but a different manuf and slightly different features. The only negative I read was that the housing feels a little lighter/cheaper than the Razr...which I don't really care what the housing feels like as long as it doesn't snap off or something. I don't love the size of the camera lens on the front, it's larger than the Razr so it seems more prominent, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. So far this is the only phone besides the Samsung A900 that Sprint has that I remotely like. I want something super thin like the Razr and this is basically the same size, a soft pretty pink which I like since I am not a fan of plain silver or royal blue. I was tempted to switch to Verizon just for the beautiful gray blue Razr they have but Greg and my family is on Sprint so it'd be silly to switch just for a phone color. hehe. So pink is the plan B.

So if anyone has one or knows someone who does..let me know if there are any pros/cons for it. I will probably get it in the next few days and just figured I'd throw this out in case someone said NO don't buy that phone, it's horrible! Haha.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
picture...apparently i have also heard that it''s not as pink as it looks in the pictures, it''s more like a pink tint. which makes me wonder if the blue might not be AS blue as in all the pictures i have seen which make it look royal which is way too bright for me. i might have to check it out in person!

cherry katana.gif

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Cute phone. Love all the new stuff that''s out.

I know so little about phones and the tech stuff, but find it amazing
all the things they do.

Funny side story. Hubby and I go to Austin to visit dear daughter.
We drive up in his brand new red Corvette, she hadn''t seen it yet.
Upon opening the doors to exit and greet her, she gets all excited,
not over the car, but his new Razor phone.!!

Giada

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mara,

I have the A900 and love it! I saw the Katana Cherry and it is a great color, but it doesn''t feel as "nice" as the A900, if that makes sense. It is a little bit "softer" pink than it appears on my monitor. I''m zero help, huh?

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
Did you see the LG Fusic? I have it and really like it. It comes with four different face plate colors and I think you can buy a bunch more aftermarket. It''s kind of fun changing it every so often. Plus you can use it like an Ipod.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
CP i am just such a sucker for the thin skinny phones so i don''t love the LG styling. i really like the katana so i think i may do it but i found out that i am getting a new cell for my new job, so i might wait to see what i end up with over there since my director said that she could get me something super cool, and i want to be sure that whatever i get does not look like my personal cell since it''s going to take some time to get used to having 2 regardless! so we''ll see. but i really want something new soon! my old one is just SOOOOOO nasty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results