shape
carat
color
clarity

~SanDiegoLady~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to say thank you for helping me (without even knowing it!). I had a jewelry issue (I lost a side stone) and based on your recommendation had Jeff at John Franklin fix it. He did a fantastic job and was just such a pleasure to work with that I am going back to have him replace the head of my ring for my Valentine''s Day present from my husband. So thank you so much for helping me find a local jeweler that I truly like and trust
36.gif
. I had been to another local place that left me with a poor finished product (rhodium replating) and a bad taste in my mouth; Jeff fixed that as well, the plating that is, not the taste in my mouth.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t SanDiegoLady great? Grounded, realistic, with no punditry and a great sense of humor.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
There''s something about the way she writes that makes me think "Southern Belle" in a positive way. The following adjectives come to mind: wide-eyed, sweet, kind, generous.

Which is going to cause me to start another thread....what adjectives do you think of when you think of your fellow PSers...I''m off to do so now!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since you started this thread, can I hijack it just a little?
1.gif
I''ve been meaning to ''page'' SDL to ask her this too....how have things been with your MIL? I remember all the hellish stories from before the wedding...has she been better? I think about you and her from time to time and wonder if things have improved?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
FG: You can hijack a little, you can hijack a lot...hijack away!!!
9.gif

SDL: Every time I see "oh my stars" it makes me smile!

Jeff is truly awesome and I am so very excited to have found him. I am leary of jewelers (my grandmother has been telling me horror stories since I was a little girl) and I am so glad to have found one I can trust, thanks to you!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
SDL I think when you are honest and straightforward and just speak from the heart, it is the best way to break down someone''s wall. If it doesn''t come down at that point it may never, but I am glad that you followed your gut and laid it out for her. I am doubly glad that things have been better ever since, and so sorry to hear about your dad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results