shape
carat
color
clarity

Sand Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Any recommendations on where to buy sand ceremony kits online. There are so many websites that I have looked at. Can anyone recommend one. Also if there is anyone who has used the sand ceremony did you use 3 sands or 2? I thought it was two, but some of the website''s that I saw used 3. Thanks

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 7:18:10 AM
Author: violet02
I''m planning on doing a sand ceremony. I''m going to order this set:
http://www.weddingstar.com/us/8534+Heart+Shaped+Unity+Sand+Ceremony+Set_keyword:sand;

They use 3 sands in this one, one for the officiant and one for each of you. They have a lot of colors as well. I haven''t ordered yet but I have ordered some sample favor items from them which have been nice.
Hey Violet I was leaning towards that one it''s so pretty. I saw online a sand frame. Have you ever heard of those it looked so cool, but I am afraid that it might be too complicated to use.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Ok so after having my fiance pick between the sand vases and the frame he picked the frame. We ordered it today from sandframes.com. Has anyone on here used these for their wedding?

violet02

Ideal_Rock
I've never seen a sand frame, is it like a picture frame or something?

ETA: I just looked it up. It does look a bit more complicated to pour into but more practical as a keepsake then a bottle that you put on your mantle. Our wedding will be outdoors and may be a tad windy, I think we'll go the easy route with the big bottle for piece of mind in pouring hehe.

pichuchy21

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/16/2008 3:22:58 PM
Author: violet02
I''ve never seen a sand frame, is it like a picture frame or something?

ETA: I just looked it up. It does look a bit more complicated to pour into but more practical as a keepsake then a bottle that you put on your mantle. Our wedding will be outdoors and may be a tad windy, I think we''ll go the easy route with the big bottle for piece of mind in pouring hehe.
Violet, I read reviews from other people used it and they said it was easier than it looks. We are having an outdoor wedding too which is why we chose to do the sand ceremony. We ordered the frame today and got an email back that says I should have it by Monday next week. Now I just have to pick a nice pick of us to put in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results