shape
carat
color
clarity

Sand Ceremony questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
I have decided to have the sand ceremony instead of the unity candle since I am having an outdoor wedding. First of all does anyone know how it works if I want both our mother''s involved (like the unity candle), the priest and us? Also, How many colored sands will we need. So far I only got 3 vases. I got chocolate brown sand, light brown sand and I am still looking for Crystalline Quartz Sand in Orange, so if anyone knows where I can get the orange sand please let me know! Thanks again for all your help!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
this is the person i was speaking with when FI and i were planning on having a beach wedding: http://www.marcyann.com/weddings.htm

i believe it has some information on the blending of the sands ceremony, i''m not sure where to find orange sand, but have you tried any of those novelty stores near the beach, they might have jars of colored sand available

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results