shape
carat
color
clarity

San Diego plan crash...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
... is making me remember my priorities. Not that I ever forgot but it''s easy to go about daily life and not stop to be so eternally grateful for what we DO have. I can''t stop thinking about the crash and I saw pictures of the baby.
face11.gif

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
This is a truly heartbreaking story.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Heartbreaking indeed. Hearing the Dad /husband asking that prayers to be sent to the pilot. Such a wonderful man, my heart goes out to him after loosing his entire family. I pray the community embraces him during this most difficult time.
15.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/10/2008 8:30:37 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Heartbreaking indeed. Hearing the Dad /husband asking that prayers to be sent to the pilot. Such a wonderful man, my heart goes out to him after loosing his entire family. I pray the community embraces him during this most difficult time.
15.gif
I was hoping for the same. This poor man. I wonder if he will try to build a relationship with the pilot after the dust has settled.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results